Thread: cycle help?

sweet t is offline Junior Member

cycle help?

Hey guys what's up? New to the board here, but i've done searches on here for a little while now. Great info. Anyway, i am on week 6 of a test/eq/winny cycle. i just added clen /t3. i am running 500/wk of test 400eq and 50/day of winny. should i consider bumping the eq up to 600 or will 400 give me the desired results. this is my first time with eq? but i've done a few other cycles before. i am 5'5 165lbs. around 12% bodyfat. i'm looking to gain around 5 more lbs of lean mass while dropping bodyfat below 10%. Any advantages to increasing the eq to 600 or just stay at 400? it will be a 10 week cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is your first time using EQ, then Yes, keep it at 400mg. You should see nice results...

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oops, actually, you should be running the EQ for 12 weeks. It could take 6 weeks for the EQ to fully kick in. In my opinion, 10 weeks isn't long enough.

actually i thought about getting another bottle and just running 400 per week and make it last 15 weeks. i'll be stopping the test and winny though after 10. would that be ok?

by the way, i am using the sydgroup eq and test. i've heard good things about them. how do they compare to qv eq and china eq?

any other suggestions?

bump!

Thread Information