Fuller is offline Associate Member

cutting a little slack tonight

I am in week # 7 of a test cyp only cycle. I have not had a beer or any alchol for that matter since nov of 03', so tonight is going to be my first time. I have read alot of info on this subject. But i still have one question..... Tomorrow is shot day for me. Should i push my shot back another day, to let the beer get out of my system? I am only going to have, at the MOST 6, 12 ounce beers.....most likely i will have only four......anyway i was thinking that it wont matter when i do the shot casue of the lenght of time that cyp is in your blood.....any thoughts Thanks bro's Fuller

NoLimits is offline Member
    No, shoot away... why drink then if it has been that long? You can still go and party without drinking!

Yeah, i hear ya bro. To be honest with ya, i am going totally nutty!! I have totally changed my life style, diet and everthing around for this cycle. But i honestly fell like i might fall off, if i do not allow my self this. I know it is not recomended, but i think this is something that i am in dire need of...... Yesterday i almost lost it when i made what seemed like my 2 millionith chicken breast..........

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Go for it bro. I know not everyone here will agree with me but thats ok.
    Have a good time, act a fool and get laid.
    Just do not drive(period). I want you to be back monday telling us how you puked all down the side of the truck and could not get it up because you were to drunk. Not the story about going to jail or killing someone.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Go for it bro. I know not everyone here will agree with me but thats ok.
    Have a good time, act a fool and get laid.
    Just do not drive(period). I want you to be back monday telling us how you puked all down the side of the truck and could not get it up because you were to drunk. Not the story about going to jail or killing someone.

I want to hear how you woke in a strange place with a strange chick from a strange town, those are always my favorites

U guys are to funny...... Never will i ever drink and drive. I learned my lesson when i was 16....30 now. And hopefully i actually have a good story to tell tomorrow!! Fuller

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    always remember that fat chicks need lovin to and theres not a better time to give them that then when you're drunk......cause if you're to drunk to remember, it didn't really happen

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    always remember that fat chicks need lovin to and theres not a better time to give them that then when you're drunk......cause if you're to drunk to remember, it didn't really happen
    LMFAO.

Thread Information