juicewillis is offline New Member

Old school newbie

What up brothas...I havent juiced in a while and wanted some expert advice...It has been two years since I juiced but was once a pro at this stuff. How things have changed like the nolva during PCT, ect. Can some experienced users or mods just let me know what my PCT should be and also and "during" cycle therapy needed or might be needed.
    Cycle will look like this:
    ----Test prop 100ed/700week----week 1-16
    -----EQ 600/week----week 1-13
    ------tren 75ed----week 1-6
    What will be needed for PCT? I assume clomid and nolva. What about arimidex ? what is that new stuff. When I was using, arimidex was just being introduced and was a better replacement for nolva. Anyway I am confused over the changes that have been made over the past two or three years. And also tired of trying to find out. Just go by what I stated above and let me know what I need to do to keep the gains, get my nuts back into shape, and avoid gyno. Clomid at what dosages and when? nolva at what dosages and when? Arimidex at what dosages and when? **** getting complex for me.
    Also on a second note...I want the cycle to be shorter but I know equipoise needs to be run at least 12 weeks to show all its benefits. Is it a normal thing to run test 16 weeks during a EQ/test cycle? I know its alot of questions, I guess you can PM me too if any of you can help. Later brothas.

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    bump

dumblucky is offline Member
    if its your first cycle in a couple of years why go so heavy on the dosages

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    Good question!

Yeah, the doses seem to be a little extreme if you haven't touched the stuff in a few years

Really??? I am a big guy and also used to run ten times that much so that sounds like a beginner cycle to me. I used to run 1000+ test and winny at 100/day. tren at 150/day for months. And also 6ft 260 pounds 15% bf. Not exactly a really small person.
    Anyone help me with the above questions I had about PCT???

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    pct:

day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

do some research on half-lifes....
    are you prone to gyno?? if so your gonna need to run some nolvadex @ 10mg ED, or at least have some on hand... arimidex , is also an anti-estrogen. i'm short on time but i'm sure someone will help critique your cycle... prolly run tren wks 6-12, i'd consider running eq to 16 wks.. dosages seem a bit high but you know your body and how it will react better then me...

welcome back to the darkside,

ft-

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use arimidex throughout cycle to control estrogen conversion. Use Clomid and Nolva PCT starting three days after last prop shot. I run clomid at a basic 300 (day1)/100 (ten days)/50 (ten days). I run Nolva at 20mg throughout PCT. Nothing is wrong with those dosages in my opinion.

Thanks turbo and rickson. All I wanted was straight forward stuff. NOW I SHALL BEGIN......One other question. For such a long cycle (16weeks) will just 20 days of clomid PCT actually get my hpta back into lingo? I have heard of others running it longer, ect? Also, as rick said above, arimidex or nolva it doesn't matter? Is one better than another for certain aspects of the cycle (such as estro conversion/ weight gain, ect) I know that a little more estro you have the more gains you will see, so I don't want to shut off ALL the estro I have.
    Also, I have had a few people tell me to tun the tren at weeks 6-12 or 5-11 or somewhere in the middle. Why is that? Anything wrong with running the tren weeks 1-6? or something better about running it in the middle?

Thread Information