digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member

IP Dbol question

Got my hands on some IP Dbol 50mgs. I understand the whole debate about the potential quality of IP products but they are cheap and Im willing to take a chance that these are a good batch.

My question is:

1) If I have a 50mg tab and want to take 25mgs a day to start (will up dose later if nothing is felt). How should I take this?

Split in half is 25 mgs - obviously. So should I cut the half in half for 2 daily doses totalling 25mgs/day? Or should I try and divide the dose even more? Maybe thirds?

2) When should I take these? Breakfast and lunch? Inbetween? 1 hour before workout?

As always, I appreciate the help and advise.

/DJ

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what time of the day do you workout? im not exactly sure but i would think to split them in half to 25mgs and do it once a day.. making sure it is done same time everyday.. and prolly during the meal prior to workout but either way try to keep it same time everyday

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    I dont know. I was looking at the calculator and if it is correct, Dbol peaks at 2 hours and after 12 its practically nothing. Just wondering if there is any extra benefit from maybe splitting this in half and keeping the dbol levels at a more consistant level.

Need some experienced advice here. I know Im definately in at the right place for that.

TIA,
    /DJ

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    honestly, I wouldn't even cut them in half, they're real underdosed, I used them a while back for the first time using dbol , and needed to take 2 of them just to get results from them.

Thread Information