fbplayer is offline New Member

stretch marks help

Im starting to get stretch marks everywhere istere anything i can do to et rid of the.i have been using cocabutter but itdoesnt sem to work. it loos gross and i needem gone..

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, everybody that lifts weights get stretch marks. Dont be such a pansy. Try getting some Vitamin E oil and try tanning. That will help alittle but they will still be visible. If you are so worried about them you can get them removed with laser surgery I believe.

Yeah, I don't think you can avoid them if you want to be big. I recently got some new ones on my shoulders, doesn't concern me a bit.

dumblucky is offline Member
    my girl has been trying everything for years(2 kids)
    sorry bro you are screwed

bake is offline Junior Member
    Just means your are growing. Is that what you want? If so hit it with a little viamin E oil and be happy!

Bake

inevitable is offline Member
    yea my shoulders and some or my pecks have them.. it sucks but owell thats the price to pay to get big!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If your momma has em, your going to have them. NOTHING besides a type of surgery is really going to do anything for them. Some peoples fade well, some dont...again youll have to ask your mom that one (Im serious).

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    If your momma has em, your going to have them. NOTHING besides a type of surgery is really going to do anything for them. Some peoples fade well, some dont...again youll have to ask your mom that one (Im serious).
    this new compound called 'strivectin' is a powerful stretch mark cream that retails for around $100 a 9oz tube, however it has done well for me.

my marks have continued to fade gradually with continued use when the palmers seemed to stop working after 2 weeks.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    wear them with pride pussy...... haha j/k.... i like mine... i have no prob sportin soem massve strech marks on the beach

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    oh yea sorry.. to answer the qwuestion i haven't tried this but i heard coco butter or any type of oil like baby oil messaged in to the problem areas 2 times a day will prevent it from gettign worse... i heard for soem it helps existing ones..

I still say you should wear them with pride tho

Thread Information