paulm is offline New Member

Coming Off A Cycle

two weeks from now i'll be coming off my third cycle. i have gained a total of 40lbs since august/sept 2003 through the three cycles so i'm reasonably content. firstly i was just wondering what after-cycle training tips anybody would be willing to share with me, for maintaining the weight gains. (between each of the previous cycles i have lost appx. 4lbs of weight). it is correct to reduce the amount of weights pushed, plus training less frequently, correct? when can one start to increase weight and training frequency again?
    secondly, my last cycle was 12 weeks on dianabol (week 4-8 30mg/day) deca200mg(week 1-10 @ 2ml/week) and testoviron250mg (week 1-12 @ 2ml/week). how long should i stay off the juice for untill i can start another cycle? my first two cycles were 6 weeks each with a 6 week break inbetween. i'm 33 and currently weigh 170lbs@ 6' . many thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulm
    two weeks from now i'll be coming off my third cycle. i have gained a total of 40lbs since august/sept 2003 through the three cycles so i'm reasonably content. firstly i was just wondering what after-cycle training tips anybody would be willing to share with me, for maintaining the weight gains. (between each of the previous cycles i have lost appx. 4lbs of weight). it is correct to reduce the amount of weights pushed, plus training less frequently, correct? when can one start to increase weight and training frequency again?
    secondly, my last cycle was 12 weeks on dianabol(week 4-8 30mg/day) deca200mg(week 1-10 @ 2ml/week) and testoviron250mg (week 1-12 @ 2ml/week). how long should i stay off the juice for untill i can start another cycle? my first two cycles were 6 weeks each with a 6 week break inbetween. i'm 33 and currently weigh 170lbs@ 6' . many thanks
    I don't reduce my weights when I come off, but I do lower the volume somewhat. 4lbs of weight loss when coming off is not bad at all. Keep your calories and protein up, and stay off atleast as long as what you were on for.

there is a reat post about keeping gains after a cycle...this post was just recently made so its prolly on thi page ...ill try and bump it to the top for ya...

many thanks to both of you. i just saw the new post on keeping gains. thanx a lot.

12 weeks off......gonna be a loooooong time! but i'll have to.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulm
    12 weeks off......gonna be a loooooong time! but i'll have to.
    You don't have to wait twelve weeks if you want to go and have your blood levels tested as soon as they are back to normal you can go back on the time on=time off is just a standard procedure for people who don't like to see the doc.

thanx a lot again

Thread Information