OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Cool shopping for 2nd cycle

I am in need of some advice on my second cycle. I am a newbie but i have been visiting this site for the past year doing lots of research. So i dont want you guys to think that i dont do my fair share of research on my own.

I did my first cycle last year while i was in hawaii, I know now that my first cycle was put together rather poorly and that there is a lot more planning involved when preparing to do a cycle.

My first cycle was: 12 wks

wk----Test Enan ----EQ------Test Cyp
    1 - - - - 250
    2 - - - - 250
    3 - - - - 500
    4 - - - - 500
    5 - - - - 500
    6 - - - - 250
    7 - - - - 200 - - - - -200- - - - -200
    8- - - - -- - - - - -- 400- - - - - 400
    9- - - - -- - - - - 400- - - - - 400
    10- - - - -- - - - - 400- - - - -400
    11 - - - - -- - - - - 400- - - - -400
    12- - - - -- - - - - 200- - - - -200

When I bought my first bottle of Enanthate I thought that was all i was going to do, but by taking my friends advice rather than do some research on my own i went ahead and bought the cyp and EQ toward the end of my original 7wk cycle and kept going with the above doses which he recomended.
    Same thing about the PCT, I was told that for your first cycle PCT isnt really that important, So there for i didnt worry about anything else other than my twice a week injections. So to end the cycle i had no PCT.
    I did get gains that i was happy with and i did manage to keep some, though i wonder if I could have done better with better planning.

I am now planning on doing my second cycle and I have already purchased the Clomid for PCT. I am thinking about doing a ten week cycle of Test Enanthate and EQ.
    1-10 500mg Enanthate
    1-10 400mg EQ
    PCT Clomid

Just wanted to get some advice from some people that actually know what they are talking about rather than go into something bling folded again.

thanks
    Last edited by OneMoreSet; 03-09-2004 at 06:22 PM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Eq needs to be ran a minimum of 12 weeks, run your test E 1 week longer after your stop your EQ, then start pct 2 weeks after your last test injection...

apparently you could have researched more b/c this topic is covered on a daily basis in this forum

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I think ColdStone is on mark. Why not go 12 w/Eq and 13 w/Test? I don't think 13 is too long for your second if you keep it to two items.

that sounds like a good idea guys

what do you guys think about running HCG ? is that something that you would recommend for a 13 week cycle?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i dont think that you will need HCG for that short of a cycle but lets see what others have to say. This is kinda funny because i wanna run a 13 week cycle but i just dont like that number and 14 is too high so i am stuck with 12 lol.

Also, make sure you at least have nolva on hand so you can combat gyno and use during pct

hopefully there is nothing wrong with the number 13 when it comes to a cycle....lol.. perhaps i might change the length of my cycle as well now
    how much nolva should i have on hand at any givin time?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    hopefully there is nothing wrong with the number 13 when it comes to a cycle....lol.. perhaps i might change the length of my cycle as well now
    how much nolva should i have on hand at any givin time?
    I know that it is stupid to care about the number 13, and im not even superstitious about the number 13 like most people are. I just like certain numbers...for example, i like 1,3,5, and 10. I will not do just 2 or four sets. I must do 3 or 5. It is stupid, but thats how it is.

As far as the nolva, make sure you can have enough to run 20mg ed after your cycle through pct and make sure you have enough to use 60mg for a few days to get rid of symptoms. I like to use 10mg ed throughout the entire process and up it to 20 after my cycle

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am pretty m uch doing the same cycle as you are exept I am adding winny @ 50mg a day for the last 6 wks. Some you have l-dex and nolva on hand also.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm on week 8 of that same cycle...the gains come very slowly..so like the boys are saying you must run it around 12 weeks if you stop at 8 or 10 you will be disappointed...

palequail
    Are you getting pretty decent gains with this cycle? your on the same dose and all? when did you start to notice your gains?
    do you think you should have added anthing else to the cycle or are you happy with it?

well this is my third cycle and I went from 184-197 as of right now...now I know that sound good but I really only think I gained 7lbs off the cycle...because I gained the first 6lbs in the first 3 weeks before my gear kicked it....I'm still going, but I got frustrated and figured I continue the EQ but drop the enan and add in Prop and winny...but the prop hurts too much...so anyways I"m gonna keep doing the Enan and EQ and WInny till week 13 or 14....

Do you guys think that with this cycle I should use something to jump start it? like some dbol ? or should i be fine with those two alone without the jump.

you just gotta eat a lot, lot , lot...EQ gains are very slow

would you recomend something other than eq? its just what i used last time and i like the pump that it gave me.... I want quality gains from my next cycle.. thanks for all the advice guys...

Thread Information