xtalk is offline New Member

New Stack Dianabol - No Injections!

I have been working out for 2 yrs and am 6" 2 and 176lbs. I am looking to bulk up weight and muscle, I train 3 days week. Currently taking supplements, Protein and Creatine + a weight gainer, these do not appear to be working even with a good diet.

I have just purchased and received Dianabol (600x5mg) Clomid(Clomiphene Citrate 50mgx24) and Proviron (20x25mg). A stack to start without Injections was advised:
    1-8 Weeks 50mg dbol /day, week9 25mg dbol/day and then 10th week 2x50mg clomid/day.

I am concerned firstly that the d-bol is not genuine. It arrived in clear plastic bags with 100x5mg in each bag. The tablets are pink in colour and have 5 sides with a line across the middle of the tablets. Are these fake??

2nd concern is that this cycle will show no gains in weight or mass?

3rd concern is the impact on my liver?

I would appreciate comments on 1,2 and 3 above plus any advise on a Stack without injections if possible. If i have to take injections a good stack to start with.

Appreciate your time to assist me.
    P.S New Member to the site and learning all the time-thanks.

glhallett11 is offline New Member
    Your tabs ain't fake bro.
    They are the "pink stars" from Thailand i think, i'm using exactly the same ones.

thickrdnu is offline New Member
    Yeah, I myself had heard that it would be smart to start on a cycle such as that. For my own sake as well, do any of the pros out there have any thoughts on this i would like to start a cycle soon but havent quite decided on whether to start out all gung ho, or to just ease into it with a no injections cycle.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    @ 6'2 176 your pretty light. How much do you eat in a typical day? How old are you?

Dbol gives you a lot of mass and strenght gains but a lot of water retention too. People use it to jumpstart a cycle. Furthremore, 10 weeks using dbol is too long. It would be harsh on your liver. Do a search on milk thistle.

If you are trying to put on some mass, try something like this:

400 mg a week T200 for 10 weeks
    35-50 mg dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks.
    0.25 mg arimidex everyday
    1000 mg milk thistle everyday with the dbol.
    Clomid at the end.
    ** you could add 400 mg deca for 10 weeks into the above stack.

Eat 4000 cals and 300 grams of protien a day, train as hard as you every had, and get 8 hours of sleep a night.

Enjoy.

would that cycle be as good for someone who was 5'4 and 156 lbs. bf 9%? I have been training for 6 years i feel like i have reacjed a brick wall, I havent grown any bigger in about a year..

Originally posted by thickrdnu
    would that cycle be as good for someone who was 5'4 and 156 lbs. bf 9%? I have been training for 6 years i feel like i have reacjed a brick wall, I havent grown any bigger in about a year..
    Assuming you are trying to put on mass, yes. How old are you?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro, you will loose most of your gains from an oral only cycle as well as put MAJOR STRESS on your liver. Injections aren't that bad...seriously, so suck it up and get some sust & deca ...

Im 22 years old. I would like to put on mass but what i am also interested in is getting my muscles to harden up a little. I have the baby looking muscles. they strong and thick but soft looking.

Perhaps a Deca /Winnie or EQ/Winnie cycle would be more suited for your goals. Search around for a while reading old posts and let us know what you decide on. We can help from there.

ok ill look around. thanks for the info

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt advise that cycle to anyone. First reason that is horrible for your liver. And you will lose most of you gained when your done. Suck it up and stick yourself
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information