Bigbowboski is offline Member

want to run my next cycle now

ive been on the test t3 and clen cycle this go around for 10 weeks at 400mg per week for the test. I want to know if the risk are to great to run my next cycle in with this one like as in monday. my next cycle is in my sig

just curious

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats your cycle experience?

If you decide to do this, I would run a coasting period of 250mg Enan E5D for a month to 6wks to adapt to your new set point and avoid homeostasis

well wouldnt the enanthate at 600mg/week keep my libido going strong, or are you saying i run the risk of it shutting down completly by introducing the fina?

Im kinda confused

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you run two cycles back to back(which is actually what I'm in the middle of) I suggest inerting a period of 4-6wks in which you drop all compounds except for 250mg Test E5D. After the 4-6wks, raise your test dose and add your other compounds. It's just a way of seperating the two cycles, so that you enable the body to overcome homeostasis, and adapt to it's new set .point

OHHHHHHHHH, OK I GOT YA NOW....

sounds good

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    If you run two cycles back to back(which is actually what I'm in the middle of) I suggest inerting a period of 4-6wks in which you drop all compounds except for 250mg Test E5D. After the 4-6wks, raise your test dose and add your other compounds. It's just a way of seperating the two cycles, so that you enable the body to overcome homeostasis, and adapt to it's new set .point
    Good Bridging Advice Bro

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    as long as your ready to do it, and take proper precautions you should be fine, but be smart about it

OK thanks alot bro's.
    What problems are most imminent as far as example,kidney,heart,gyn,etc. I can wait,im actuallyhy suppose to start june 1,but with all this gear starring me in the eyes its hard. I dont want to abuse it,just worried about the short and long term effects .

Thread Information