Thread: Deca/DbOl/Test

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

Deca/DbOl/Test

Okay, i already stated a mill. times on dif. thread about this but, i need to get more info, cuz im not that informed as u guys are..so here we go..

Note: i am goin on a spring break trip, leaving March 16th, this all has to pertain to from this Point on, to the time i leave...like 7 weeks almost...Stats: 6' 165lbs about 15% body fat..

I started taking DbOl tabs 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago, and i took my 1st shot of deca -300 (ttokkyo) last nite(Tues). And i REALLY wanna bulk up by the time i leave, im already cut as it is...do u think this is a good cycle, or should i add in sum Test of sum sort, any advice?

And another thing, i really dont know about 300mg-500mg stuff that everyone is saying...so if u could expain everything to me easier so that i understand better, im so new, sorry! all i know is that my bottle is 10cc's i think, do ttokkyo come in different size bottle's?

Neways, i really appreciate the help Fellaz!
    Dave..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I started taking DbOl tabs 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago, and i took my 1st shot of deca-300 (ttokkyo) last nite(Tues). And i REALLY wanna bulk up by the time i leave, im already cut as it is...do u think this is a good cycle, or should i add in sum Test of sum sort, any advice?
    Bro I don,t mean to flame you but what are you doing? 6ft and 165lbs is very light and maybe your main focus should be diet rather than AAS.

Your cycle is f**ked sorry to put it so bluntly but it is not one thing or another.

Your cycle should have looked like this

wk1 400mg deca 400/500mg of sust/test and d-bol 30mg

repeat until week 4 with the d-bol than stop.Run MThistle every day at 1000mg and stop a week after the d-bol.

wk 5 400mg deca 400/500mg of sust/test until week 8

wk 11 3 weeks after last shot start clomid d1@300mg 10days@100mg 10days@50mg (21 in total)

400mg is the doasge so for example take Sustanon 250 that is 250mg of test per ml
    Another example is deca it comes in 100mg per ml so if you wanted to use 400mg per week you would need 4 ml

Bro like I said no flame intended but you need to research what you are doing,there is so much info on this board that nobody should be doing what you are.Take your time and learn research is the best method.

Be safe and concentrate on your diet

Dude i am on a harcore diet.....im madd lean; cut...thats why i wanna bulk up, you started sumwhere didnt you...this is where im starting...

Dave..

Yeah I did start somewhere I started with bulking up first lifting when I was 9 and then on and off for years until seriously getting into it about 3 years ago.I have had about 9+ years of good exp of diet , research,and excercise before researching AAS for about a year prior to doing my first ever cycle.

What sort of diet are you on post the details of it.If you are trying to gain mass why try to get so lean and cut?

Not being funny just trying to help out

if you are trying to gain mass why try to get so lean and cut?
    HUH???

All i want to know is if sum1 can help me with wat i have, and the time i have for it........

Dave..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to bulk up, you gotta eat like a mofo. You will gain body fat but you will also gain muscle.

**If your deca is 300mg/ml, when we say 300 mg a week that is one ml or one cc.

What do you actually have now?

Ok lets break this down cos its driving me nutz

You have 7 weeks to bulk up before March
    You have been taking D-bol for 3 wks on its own
    You have now started Deca @ 300mg per wk

Are you still using D-bol?
    Do you have any test to add with the Deca?

You will gain some mass but the cycle really needs to be run for 8 weeks but as you only have 7 that will have to do.

Is it your first cycle?
    What are you consuming (Calories) in a day?
    How much protein/carbs/fat?

AAS alone won,t make you bigger if you are not eating loads.If you want to put mass on quickly eat , eat , and then eat some more.

What is you ideal weight you are trying to achieve?

Sorry if this appears abrasive but I think you could be asking the impossible in such a short time.You need to get some test in your cycle though b,c deca on its own could leave you feeling limp....

Ok lets break this down cos its driving me nutz

You have 7 weeks to bulk up before March
    You have been taking D-bol for 3 wks on its own
    You have now started Deca @ 300mg per wk

Are you still using D-bol?
    Do you have any test to add with the Deca?

You will gain some mass but the cycle really needs to be run for 8 weeks but as you only have 7 that will have to do.

Is it your first cycle?
    What are you consuming (Calories) in a day?
    How much protein/carbs/fat?

AAS alone won,t make you bigger if you are not eating loads.If you want to put mass on quickly eat , eat , and then eat some more.

What is you ideal weight you are trying to achieve?

Sorry if this appears abrasive but I think you could be asking the impossible in such a short time.You need to get some test in your cycle though b,c deca on its own could leave you feeling limp....
    I am Still on the Dbol Tabs..ive taken 50 so far..should i stop those?
    I took my 1st shot of Deca Last night (Tuesday Nite)...1cc
    I dont have any Test right now to stack it with, but i already clled about getting it...I can only Get Testonon the ttokkyo brand test, i heard that is the worst shit out there, should i get it?

And if i get the test, will it affect the cycle in anyway, cuz i already took the 1st shot of deca, should i start the test on the 2nd week? does that sound like a good idea?

And i am on a eat everything diet, i eat so much, so that is to my advantage...

And i am a 1st time user...

Dave..

i am goin to get a bottle of test today, wat should i get...i was thinking about getting Sust..or cyprinate.....but im prob. gunna go with the Sust...is this a good idea?

I'll just start it thi Monday coming up, when i take my 2nd shot of Deca ...i'll just be a week off, not too bad.......and its better off to shot them each seperate rite..left cheek, then right cheek..

??
    Dave..

This is far from ideal but i,ll try to help out here

Take the sust in the same syringe as the deca they are both oils and will mix.

Shoot the deca/sust twice a week so you will be using 600mg of deca and 500mg of sust OR use 300mg of deca and 500mg of sust twice a week.

Each inj will have either 300mg of deca and 250mg of sust or 150mg of deca and 250mg of sust....your call.

Keep the D-bol running at least for another 2 weeks and that will give you a total of five weeks 3 weeks on its own two weeks with the deca and sust.

Rotate injection sites

Thanx for the help i appreciate it.....aight here's how i'll do it, i'll pick up a bottle of sust...put it in the same needle, so i only have to shoot 1 shot.......and i'll do it every 5 days...does that sound aight, thats like twice a week, so wat i have it 10cc bottle of deca , and im gunna get a 10cc bottle of sust. will that be enuff, for 7 weeks almost 8 weeks...........?

Dave..

I THINK YOU WORKING ON PICK-UP LINES AND SOME GOOD LINGO FOR MEETING CHICKS AT SPRING BREAK...THEN WAIT TO YOU COME BACK TO DO THE CYCLE RIGHT...IF YOUR ALREADY LEAN AND MEAN..THE REST IS PERSONALITY AND

i got a bottle of testonon 250 (ttokkyo) and im gunna start stacking that with the deca , it'll be my 2nd week on deca and my 1st week on the test........is this test worth it, cuz i heard a few people saying its shit, and that u have to do 2cc's instead of 1cc when u shoot up? and my boy picked up a bottle of anatest, is this shit any good, never heard of it, i did a search on it, nothing good came up telling my anything i need to know.......

??

Thread Information