metalmilitia is offline New Member

test cyp, dbol pain ?

what's up.just like to say awsome board.very, very informative.my question.i am in week 6 of a cyp and dbol cycle( cyp-500mg ,250mg inj mon & thur, dbol-30mg ed for 4wks). i actually started the cycle w/25mg of dbol ed but after the first week uped the dbol to 30mg the remainder of the 4wks.strength gains increased dramatically the 1st 2 weeks on the dbol as well as a lot of water retention.during the 1st 3wks of the cycle i began to experince a tremendous amount of lower back discomfort.primarily after i increased the dbol dosage.workouts have not been a problem(except for heavy squats,deadlifts)w/ the lowback pain.it happens when i play pickup basketball 1 night a week in wich can't even play for 5 min.i have read threads on this board about the correlation of lowback pumps and dbol but i stopped the dbol 2wks ago and con't to recieve the back pumps.is this from the water retention? this is my first cycle w/ dbol.third cycle total.never recieved any lowback discomfort from the other cycles even with the water retention from those.would this subside with the nolvadex & clomid in my pct? any help would be greatly appreciated. loved the strength gains from dbol but discomfort was unbearable. I am 28,5'10" 225 w/14% bf. have 7 solid years of training under my belt as well.any replies are appreciated. thanks

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro it could be some sort of kidney problem. I would go get checked out by a doctor to be totally safe. Some people complain of lower back pains when they put on weight rapidly so its possible just to be some discomfort that will go away in time.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    its just your lower back muscles gettign a pump... you know how when you lift bis and get a good pump? same thing... the lower back is constantly contrated all day especially walking or running.. try a message and lay down for imeadate relieve.. but it wont go away till your down dbol ... anti e's will help... r u using any?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    dude dbols will do that for sure.. I cant even run hardly when I runnng dbols. Sounds like pumps to me.

RDL

metalmilitia is offline New Member
    thanks for the input everyone. everything else about the dbol was awesome(ie.strength gains) ex. for the back pumps. oh well, no pain no gain right!! hahaha!!

Thread Information