gixxer is offline Associate Member

Test prop/fina kick with Tren-E/Test-E question

A bro has extra tren ace/prop combo 75/100,and i'm looking to run
    Test-E/Tren-E@900mg/500mg ,my thinking was using the the combo for a kick until the Test-E/Tren-E kick in.Any thoughts on it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For me it took a few weeks before I felt anything from the tren ...... but when it kicked in I felt it. I don't like those combo drugs.... I guess it can't hurt but I doubt you will get anything from it.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    For me it took a few weeks before I felt anything from the tren...... but when it kicked in I felt it. I don't like those combo drugs.... I guess it can't hurt but I doubt you will get anything from it.

im with you. i never did understand the whole combo effect. especially when a light ester is mixed with a heavy ester. how does one benefit from that considering that the lighter the ester, the shorter the half life. seems like a waste of the heavier esters...

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    My thinking was i never really feel longer esters like test-e until 5-6weeks,and doing the faster esters of prop/fina for say 6 weeks until the longer ester kicked in,i felt maybe i would benfit from the 6weeks on the short prop/fina? maybe i'll just do the old dbol kick,but i hate those freakin low back pumps.arhhh

Thread Information