Thread: Trying fina

david romero is offline Junior Member

Question Trying fina

Hi there :
    I live in south america, doing some research I found a product that is called Revalor G. It contents Trembolone acetate 20mg and 17-b stradiol (each pellet). Each box of Revalor have 40 pellets. Also searching through the web, I found many places where instructions about doing Fina pellets injectable are available; also read lots about Fina profiles and found it very interesting for itself.
    My questions are:
    1.Is this product that I found the same as Finaplix ?, Finaplix also have 17-b stradiol????
    2.If it is the same, can I use the convertion method recomended in http://www.basskilleronline.com/fina...ctions_02.html
    to make the pellets into injectable form???
    3.Is the 17-b stradiol bad for male humans???
    4.This convertion will take away the 17-b stradiol from the product???

Thanx and have a good time.
    David R.

david romero is offline Junior Member

Help!

PLease give me some help! lol, Thanx
    dr

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    no, it is not the same... Revalor has estradiol, which is estrogen. You definitely don't want to dose up with estrogen. Theree is a process to take estradiol from synovex and leave you with test prop, but to my knowledge there is no conversions to take estradiol from revalor... it's just not the same. If you can find Revalor, you can find Finaplix (which does not have estrogen). If not run a search on the net for Finaplix and find an online vet that ships to your country. STAY AWAY FROM THE REVALOR THOUGH!

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    no, it is not the same... Revalor has estradiol, which is estrogen. You definitely don't want to dose up with estrogen. Theree is a process to take estradiol from synovex and leave you with test prop, but to my knowledge there is no conversions to take estradiol from revalor... it's just not the same. If you can find Revalor, you can find Finaplix (which does not have estrogen). If not run a search on the net for Finaplix and find an online vet that ships to your country. STAY AWAY FROM THE REVALOR THOUGH!
    thats the fact jack

Thread Information