Thread: Test?

Hardgain is offline New Member

Test?

I am 20 yrs old 5'11 155lbs. Powerlifted and played allot of sports in high school. I am in decent shape but ive been 155lbs for close to 3 yrs. I have never used steroids and cannot find anyone willing to admit they know enough about them to help me. It seems everyone on here says test is the best thing to start off with but all of the cycles i have seen have three or four different steriods in them. Can anyone tell me what i should take and how i should take it? some workout programs would also help. I want to gain about 10 pds maybe a little more. Any help is appreciated.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should be the base of every cycle.....as for putting on some weight, imo i'd go with deca durabolin and d-bol For a beginner, 300mg of deca injected once a week should be sufficient and as for d-bol i'd go with tabs over liquid and take around 25-40 mg split up throughout the day. But do some reasearch on here bro, you'll learn a lot......this is a link to the steroid profiles, it'll tell you almost anything you wanna know.......

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

20 years old? Bah, worry about doing other **** besides juicing.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    well, if your gonna do it then your gonna do it. My stats were similar to yours, I weighed a little more, but I am currently doing a Test E/Dbol cycle and I have gained 20 lbs through the first 5 weeks. Just eat like a mother ****er

Grant is offline Member
    before anyone starts giving out cycle advice, find out the essentials, how are your eating habits and lifting schedule....solid lifting with creatine will do you wonders, i would rather you attribute gains to hardwork and diet rather than juicing

I eat like a mule and have tried every supplement under the sun including anout 10 types of creatin cell tec and allot of others. I work out on monday wednesday and fridays religiously but that will change as soon as this semester ends b/c ill have allot more time. Im not looking for a quick fix or a temporary gain i just need 10-20 pds to get me over this hill.

bro,
    im not tryin to be a dick but, 155 lbs?atleast hit a weight of around 180-190 b4 u jump on a cycle.at 155 lbs your physical ability's in the gym are basically crap unless you have a 4% bodyfat competing for your pro card.you said you have tried all the supps but supps are **** nowadays.nowadays its either, roids or no roids. ive been stickin with the **** for like 5 years now, and it took 5 years to get my bodyweight from a fat chunky 160 lbs to a good 185 with 7% bfat( i PL also).go in the gym and get your weight up, THEN if you arnt over your hill in about a year or so of hard work then MAYBE MAYBE-if all else fails- then turn to the needles.it just looks to me like you have alot of work to do bro.just think twice..........

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro at 5'11" and 155lbs. u can go a little longer without the juice. No offense but if u keep ur diet and training in check u should be able to add those 10-20lbs. u want naturally. I suggest hold off for at least another year. My .02

in case it wasn't clear before, i have been "sticking with the ****" for 4 years. I have 11% body fat. If i could just "go in the gym and get my weight up" Trust me i would! This is a last resort to put on a few pounds after years of trying every supplement anyone puts out there. I'm not trying to "work on my pro card" or anything i just want a little more mass. If i could just get myself up to 180-190 i wouldn't need the roids that's where im hoping to be after the juice.
    Thanks for your info though "bro".
    HARD GAIN
    Last edited by Hardgain; 03-14-2004 at 03:21 AM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lift heavy, eat everything, drink protein..

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    What they said

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    here's a great beginner's cycle:

1-10 400mg test enanthate
    1-12 10mg nolva ED
    1-12 .25mg ldex ED

PCT to start two weeks after last shot of test

day 1-21 20mg nolva
    day 1 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 100mg clomid
    day 12-21 50mg clomid

as for a great workout program, look up DoggCrapp training in the workout forum

Quote Originally Posted by Hardgain
    in case it wasn't clear before, i have been "sticking with the ****" for 4 years. I have 11% body fat. If i could just "go in the gym and get my weight up" Trust me i would! This is a last resort to put on a few pounds after years of trying every supplement anyone puts out there. I'm not trying to "work on my pro card" or anything i just want a little more mass. If i could just get myself up to 180-190 i wouldn't need the roids that's where im hoping to be after the juice.
    Thanks for your info though "bro".
    HARD GAIN

at 155 lbs, i doubt it.

Thread Information