Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Test 400 Usage

  1. #1
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343

    Question Test 400 Usage

    Members,

    If I use Test 400 in a cycle, could I ever go back to using Test 250?

    Someone told me that you can't. I am undecided on using it in the future, just curious right now.

  2. #2
    RageControl's Avatar
    RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,220
    If im getting your question right somthings not right here. test is test the biggest thing to concern yourself with is the mgs per ml and how many times you need to inject. Theres tons of info on test on this sight use the search button.

  3. #3
    arnold1980's Avatar
    arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    MOD@musclesci
    Posts
    301
    i'm confused, do you mean super test 250 (sus)?

  4. #4
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Members,

    If I use Test 400 in a cycle, could I ever go back to using Test 250?

    Someone told me that you can't. I am undecided on using it in the future, just curious right now.
    Going from using Denkall Test 400 to QV Test Ent? Is that possible or will I have to continue to use the Denkall instead of the QV

  5. #5
    RageControl's Avatar
    RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,220
    So your saying switching test brands durring a cycle?

  6. #6
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Going from using Denkall Test 400 to QV Test Ent? Is that possible or will I have to continue to use the Denkall instead of the QV

    Ok it seems like your worried about switching from one brand to another and not being able to go back at a later time if needs be, is that the jist of it? If so dont worry your body cant tell who the manufacturer is, you'll be fine.......Hitman

  7. #7
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    So your saying switching test brands durring a cycle?
    Here's what I am talking about:

    Lets say I use Test 400 in one cycle now.

    Could I use Test ent in the next cycle, aftger using the test 400, or will I have to use only test 400 from now on?

  8. #8
    Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    29
    My uninformed opinion on this is that test 400 is just more concentrated than test 250, IE you don't have to shoot as much.

  9. #9
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Here's what I am talking about:

    Lets say I use Test 400 in one cycle now.

    Could I use Test ent in the next cycle, aftger using the test 400, or will I have to use only test 400 from now on?
    You can use any mg/ml ratio test you want after useing something like T400. Im wondering if your heading towards the idea that once you hit a cycle at 400mg/ml you cant go back to 250mg/ml , well that is something you'll just have to learn for yourself. Some people keep doing 500mg/ml every cycle and some just do 250mg/ml, there is a saying that" your first cycle is always your best" based on the fact that the bodies receptors are fresh and untainted from synthetic test which means every cycle there after is going to require more test to saturate the receptors and in return to put on mass. But like i said before some guys always stick to the same dose for years and can still pack on the pounds. Hope that cleared it up...........Hitman

  10. #10
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    the virgin receptor theory is BS - but the first cycle is usually the best because it it closest to your natural state - obviously Ronnie cant gain 20lbs on a cycle anymore.

    concentration doest matter - just make sure you take the amount you are looking for - but I would recommend doing some more study first before doing anything

  11. #11
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    You can use any mg/ml ratio test you want after useing something like T400. Im wondering if your heading towards the idea that once you hit a cycle at 400mg/ml you cant go back to 250mg/ml , well that is something you'll just have to learn for yourself. Some people keep doing 500mg/ml every cycle and some just do 250mg/ml, there is a saying that" your first cycle is always your best" based on the fact that the bodies receptors are fresh and untainted from synthetic test which means every cycle there after is going to require more test to saturate the receptors and in return to put on mass. But like i said before some guys always stick to the same dose for years and can still pack on the pounds. Hope that cleared it up...........Hitman
    Hitman,

    Exactly what I wanted to know. I heard some nasty stories about the pain of Test 400. I now have access to it, but had a lot of questions as well. You cleared things up for me, thanks

  12. #12
    lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    us
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    the virgin receptor theory is BS - but the first cycle is usually the best because it it closest to your natural state - obviously Ronnie cant gain 20lbs on a cycle anymore.

    concentration doest matter - just make sure you take the amount you are looking for - but I would recommend doing some more study first before doing anything

    Cycleon,

    Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •