firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

Anybody ever tried this liquid clen??

I got some liquid clen the other day and am up to 60mcg and still have felt nothing (or at least i don't think so). It is liquid clen at 1000 mcg/ml that you use a insulin syringe to measure. Comes from KNM (hope that's not too much info) and just wondering if anyone else has tied it and if so, what did you think about it. Maybe i haven't reached an effective dose yet, but just want to hear what others have to say.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Personally, i'de get the real deal when it comes to clen . Never heard on KNM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hmmm..not sure, the first day i did about 60mcgs and felt it, but now im useing an excess for 200mcg ed....dont do this though unless you know what your doing

so your tolerance may be really high?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    hmmm..not sure, the first day i did about 60mcgs and felt it, but now im useing an excess for 200mcg ed....dont do this though unless you know what your doing

so your tolerance may be really high?
    possibly, but this is the first time I used clen . I am a little bigger (235) so I thought maybe the higher body weight might have something to do with it. I seem to remember someone on here talking about this stuff awhile back, but can't find anything on it and can't remember what they said. Bump for any more info!

omen78 is offline Member
    I myself have a higher tolerance for stimulants and really did'nt notice much until I hit about 125mcgs. A friend told me the sh*t drove him nuts, had his hands shakin so bad he could'nt write his name. I really can only feel my heart beat hard and fast. I notice it when running. Heart rate goes through the roof and become winded easily. Don't know about your R-CO but the one I used seems legit. Oh and also I notice I am warmer at night. Like restless when trying to sleep. Hope this helps

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Check out my diary in the cycle forum. I just got off a Clen cycle, and i'm 200+lbs

thanks for the replies guys

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Check out my diary in the cycle forum. I just got off a Clen cycle, and i'm 200+lbs
    interesting read... maybe the clen is effecting me the same way it did you

Thread Information