stackman20 is offline New Member

2 questions for mid cycler

hey guys whats up, i've been a member here for awhile, but honestly haven't made to many threads, as i decided to research more than contribute information that im not a "reliable" source on. but i think you guys have a great board, and i've learned a lot so thanks to everyone. I'm 20 about 220lbs. now, and am on my 5th week of my cycle which is:
    weeks 1-11 test enathanate 400mg/
    weeks 1-10 equipose 300mg
    weeks 1-4 d-bol 3-mg

my first question is: i wanted to cut down a little at the end of my cycle, cause i've really gotten a gut, and im serious about doing cytomel , so i was wandering would it be best to do the t3 at the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle, or to do after my last injection(before clomid therapy), or do it during clomid therapy. thanks bros.

and one more: if i were to do a short cutting cycle 6weeks of test prop, and 4 weeks of t3, would i need to do any clomid after that, and if so when would i do it b/c i know prop has a shorter half-life than other test.

thanks a lot bros, much appreciative

and my gains of this cycle have been really great, its my first so i guess thats expected. started out at 200lbs., now 220lbs, and strength is great! peace

ColdSore is offline Banned
    if it were me i would save the t3 for another cycle you can have it planned for instead of just "tossing it in"...especially if its your 1st cycle...I would get some clen and run it 2 on 2 off along with my pct...that will help shed some of that fat

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Since you are bulking now, I would continue to concentrate on that. You can concentrate on cutting later. For your second question, yes you will need PCT. PCT is necessary for any cycle, no matter what the length is.

stackman20 is offline New Member
    thanks a lot guys, really appreciate, i guess ill save it for the summer, might do the clen though, worry about it then, much appreciative

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stackman20
    thanks a lot guys, really appreciate, i guess ill save it for the summer, might do the clen though, worry about it then, much appreciative
    No problem..
    good call...i would save the t3 and run it with some prop/tren and maybe some var...that would be a nice "cutter"

Thread Information