bake is offline Junior Member

Liquid Nolva problems

I bought some liquid nolva from a R-Co. and I can't keep crystals from reforming every week or so. The supplier sent me directions on how to fix the problem but the crystals keep coming back after I reheat the solution. I have read others tell people to boil the vial instead of using the oven and wonder if that would give me a permanent fix. Do you guys think the crystals reforming could be a sign of a bad batch?

Thanks

Bake

Quote Originally Posted by bake
    I bought some liquid nolva from a R-Co. and I can't keep crystals from reforming every week or so. The supplier sent me directions on how to fix the problem but the crystals keep coming back after I reheat the solution. I have read others tell people to boil the vial instead of using the oven and wonder if that would give me a permanent fix. Do you guys think the crystals reforming could be a sign of a bad batch?

Thanks

Bake
    Boiling it versus heating it up in water is the same. Once you get it to the temp at which it goes back into solution, anything above that is unnecessary. If the solvent conditions aren't right, it'll just keep falling back out of soultion at a higher than normal temperature. It's 40mg/mL, right?

No, it is 20mg/ml. Is that strange?

Bake

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Boiling it versus heating it up in water is the same. Once you get it to the temp at which it goes back into solution, anything above that is unnecessary. If the solvent conditions aren't right, it'll just keep falling back out of soultion at a higher than normal temperature. It's 40mg/mL, right?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    that is real sorry that the company doesnt know how to suspend it at 20mg/ml. plain sorry. i would complain.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    definitely bro. Sounds like they need to do a little more research before selling products. Just tough it out and find a new company.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    that is real sorry that the company doesnt know how to suspend it at 20mg/ml. plain sorry. i would complain.
    Yeah, you almost have to try to screw that up. Mine is at 40mg/mL and never crashes....and my room's cold.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I just run the bottle under hot water out of the faucet for a few minutes when I need to. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    I just run the bottle under hot water out of the faucet for a few minutes when I need to. Problem solved.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Right...it's not that big of a deal, but it really should have never been an issue in the first place. With all the places to get liquid ancillaries, it's not good business to make yours the least user-friendly.

I contacted the supplier and they said to send the remaining solution back so they could check it out. They claim I have a very rare situtation. Said it is much more common with Clomid. The Clomid I got from them has a ton of white **** floating around in that vial. It was clear when it arrived. Guess I should check on it as well. One thing I will say positive about this company is they ship fast and respond quick to emails. I just hope I can get a suitable resolution. Don't want to be without the Nolva while they are verifying what I claim. I am hoping they will do some kind of advance replacement or something because I am not interested in going more than a couple of days without some Nolva. Have been noticing the nips lately. But if the product is a bad batch may not have been getting much in the first place.????????

Bake

Free Replacement

Just got an email back from kitsnmore.com and they said after thinking about everything not to worry about sending back the liquid Nolva that I have. They said it would be too much trouble for me to have to mess with, that is very cool. I can't say enough good things about my dealings with this research company. They ship fast and return email promptly. And after choosing to handle this problem the way they did I don't know what else you could say other than these guys rule!

Bake
    Last edited by bake; 03-13-2004 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    please edit that last post so we don't lose another research company.

Thread Information