sungilly is offline New Member

Naposim for novices?

Hi,

I am 6 ft 3 and 202lbs. I have been training on and off for about 1 year now and have made good gains ( i was 190lbs). I have some Naposim/Dianabol and i was wondering what else i should get if anything to go with this?. What can i expect if i start a six week course of Naposim only, taking about 10-15mg a day? Is this dose high enough? I read that this aromatises easily so i may get bitch tits. Is this true? Thanks in advance for your help!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    your gonna need some test to go with the dbol bro, i'm assuming this is your first cycle, so i'd suggest running something like this,

dbol 30mgs ED wks 1-4
    test e 300-500mgs wks 1-10
    nolvadex 10-20mgs ED

your gonna need pct, do some research on pct and when to start pct. there are quite a few novices on the board running the above cycle or similiar cycles. what are your goals for this cycle to bulk up?? how old are you??

ft-

I am 24 years old. Looking to bulk up and not lose all my gains after cycle.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i think the cycle above would definetely help you achieve your goals. a key thing to remember is that your diet and pct are extremely important in achieving your goal and keeping your gains. research both of these in great detail.

pct should be ran like this, begining two weeks after your last test pin
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

ft-

Thank you Sir. Much appreciated!

Thread Information