rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Im so tired, all day long.wtf is wrong with me?

Im on a simple cycle
    50mg dbols ed wk1-4
    test enan/cyp wk1-16

I have been feeling real tired as hell and cant figure out what is wrong with me. Im wondering if juice makes your tsh levels go out of wack or something.
    I think that may be whats up with me but wont know until i take another blood test. I take.2 or 200mcg ed synthroid cause I need it but wondering if maybe im having effects from the gear.

RDL

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Possibly the added intensity of workout may be a factor in your tiredness. However, AS could be part of the problem. Possibly add a stimulant to keep your energy up and make sure you get enough sleep.

Yea bro that may be true too, we workout like animals. I heard when your blood pressure goes up, it can make you feel fvked up too. Im gonna stock up on coffee..lol

RDL

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm just finishing my second cycle and both times I was sluggish as molasses in January throughout. I'm wondering why that is too! My BP is fine.

Weird thing lately is if I eat less I feel more energetic. I'm clueless.

I'm wondering if gear doesn't lower serotonin levels? I know it does in teenagers -permanently, in fact but I've never seen any info on adults (and I'm WAY adult).

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I get that way to but I think its your body trying to recover twice as fast as normal plus the added stress of the workouts

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be that your overtraining as well, i can only train 4 days a week, anything more than that burns me out.

Yea I train on mon, tues, thurs and fri. We work our early in the morning and maybe thats why but I just had my wife get me a lot of coffee to help out

RDL

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt look like your overtraining, you might just be lethargic(sp?) from the juice, i generally get pretty tried when im juicing.

I feel better that others experience the same thing too. Thanx for the inputs

RDL

Da Bull is offline Banned
    What week you in?Around the 3rd week of the cycle I've been on,I got very sluggish and sleepy.It's your body adjusting to the hormonal changes most likely.I know several other ppl this has happened to in the past...just my .02

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I' get REALLr REALLY tired when kicking back up my program full throttle. So much so i had to take an extra recovery week ( i train through periodization). I use a prenatal supplement ALL the time now that has a high dose of iron in it. Besides gym work i do endurance training bout 1/12 2 hrs a day so iron is VERY important to me since IT IS WHAT HELPS TRANSPORTS OXYGEN TO YOUR MUSCLES. It worked for me and i'm no longer tired. Give your body 4-8 weeks to adjust to a new program if starting from scratch.

tuna is offline Junior Member
    yes dude feel the same whenever I juice. Im on week three and feel weak and tired confused not sharp and strong like i should be but then theres always a point in the dat when im on fire happy kickin out jokes could lift a car or run a mile, crazy but true just mood swings i guess???

Yea guys Im glad you guys feel it too. I have to check my calander but I think Im around my 7th week.

RDL

well ****, i thought i was the only 1 who felt this way.....

man its all day EVERY DAY for me. im tired when i first get up in the morning, im tired when i go to class and i sometimes fall asleep, im tired driving, etc, but about an hour before the gym i have take in around 500mg of caffeine, 25 mg ephedra, and some vitamin B12 to even get me going.sometimes if i feel really ****ty i will pop in a metal cd.i HATE feeling this way all the time and im about to explodeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I really think there's got to be some brain chemical involved -it's not really that I'm sleepy or tired, just listless and mentally DULL. My brain seems to be working okay but I have no ambition at all.

Anyway, that's why I suspect serotonin.

There are several studies showing lower or at least altered serotonin in hamsters on AS (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~psych/faculty/NBRreview.pdf) but I'm not finding anything involving people. If I do, I'll put it up.

Im off of my dbols and the test is kicking in but I lost a lot of water weight and it seems I got smaller but my wife said she cant see it. I hope I feel more energy in the next few days cause these are some long days when Im tired all day long.

RDL

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I really think there's got to be some brain chemical involved -it's not really that I'm sleepy or tired, just listless and mentally DULL. My brain seems to be working okay but I have no ambition at all.

Anyway, that's why I suspect serotonin.

There are several studies showing lower or at least altered serotonin in hamsters on AS (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~psych/faculty/NBRreview.pdf) but I'm not finding anything involving people. If I do, I'll put it up.

Wow that is a long article.. Im gonna read all of it.

Thanx man

Well what do you know, there's a thread down below asking about serotonin and AAS!!
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=89004

One of the studies mentioned...
    "AAS animals had significant lower levels of serotonin in basal forebrain and dorsal striatum compared to controls."
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q..._uids=12048171

Yeah, that pdf file is pretty daunting but a lot of those kind of studies are.

Thread Information