Weight not going up, but seem to be getting bigger

I have a question for some experienced members. I started my dbol /sust/deca cycle 4 weeks ago. When i started the cycle i was 170lbs with 15" arms. After the first 3 weeks i ended the dbol and was up to 195 with 16" arms. I am now 4 1/2 weeks in and down to 187lbs with 17" arms. What the hell is happening. Why am i losing weight but technically getting bigger? I am taking 4000 to 4700 cals a day with over 350+ protein, 500+ carbs, and whatever fat. What should i do to get the scales moving again. A friend told me my body has gotten use to the gear, but i think after 4 weeks that is bs. Side note, i add 50mg ed of winstrol week six and am training solid and correctly.

correction, ended the dbol end of week 4 40mg ed, test 300mg e3d, deca 200mg e3d

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    might have lost some water weight from the dbol

ft-

Grant is offline Member
    are you after size or weight?

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Did you ever think that maybe b/c of the added muscle that your lossing fat?? Im pretty sure thats what it is but dont quote me on that.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    If your getting bigger and stronger, weight shouldnt be a concern. It's more healty to be big, strong, and weigh less. I'm 6"3" 220 and pretty big. If I stop lifting, I stay 220 but look smaller.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    you are increasing lean body mass, but losing bad (fat and water) weight. Your weight is not moving as much becasue the rate of loss of fat and gain of muscle is about the same... you should be happy as hell

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Use the mirror...it tells the real story. We should crush those scales....people get psyched on poundage only.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, i dont think you should worry with wt, just what you look like, the wt will come no worries.

longhornDr is offline Member
    You lost water weight from the dbol ....you didn't really think you gained 25 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks did you?

no i didnt think i put 25 lbs of muscle on, how long does it take your body to lose the dbol water when getting off dbol. i am on omnadren , which is suppose to retain water too. i take 20mg nolva ed, but i would have expected a little weight gain or atleast for my weight to stay the same after being off dbol for nearly 1.5 weeks. was 185 this morning. i agree that what i look like is more important, but i just get the mental feeling that there is something i could do to improve this. i spent a lot on this cycle.

Thread Information