chinups Guest

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i guess bush wasn't lying about the crack down of steroids in professional sports

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good ol' Rick Collins

"[Rick] Collins, who also serves as counsel to the International Federation of BodyBuilders, maintains that [Milos] Sarcev "is not a steroid dealer, and never has been. Not one steroid was found there. Zero. Zip. This is a witch hunt," he said. "There are too many corporate dollars in baseball, football and the Olympics, so it's not surprising that their focus is to scapegoat a fringe sport."

Good ol' Gov. Schwarzenegger

"In a speech at the [Arnold Classic] convention that was met with a standing ovation on Sunday, Schwarzenegger told attendees that he believes the Food and Drug Administration should not regulate dietary supplements because "I have very rarely seen the government do anything that was effective."

Not good Barry...

"Conte's indictment has sent shock waves through Major League Baseball, where seven players who testified before the grand jury, including Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi, have had the results of drug tests that they took last spring subpoenaed. Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, was among four people indicted in the BALCO case. All have pleaded not guilty."

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Crack down...

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i guess bush wasn't lying about the crack down of steroids in professional sports
    F--K Bush!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why so much grandstandingg on this issue right now? Why is this a political issue now? I understand that its an election year but this is a non issue compared to the defficit or Iraq or Afganastan. What makes this so imortartant now? Anyone think that somebody has put some money into the right pocket to make a move on aas? I guess Bush doesnt want to talk about the crackheads mugging old ladies for there meds and money. Its much more important to talk about how proffesional athletes "cheat". Bush's team must have lost and hes pissed

hybrid is offline Member
    It's a feel good issue that nobody disagrees on (among the general population). Easy to talk smack on a non-issue and look like you are accomplishing something. I don't think that Bush is the culprit here. I think that both parties are jumping on the band wagon created by the baseball scandal.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    It's a feel good issue that nobody disagrees on (among the general population). Easy to talk smack on a non-issue and look like you are accomplishing something. I don't think that Bush is the culprit here. I think that both parties are jumping on the band wagon created by the baseball scandal.
    Supposedly the govt feels anabolic steroids is right in the middle of enjoying a huge boom in popularity and they are trying to nip it in the bud. They also did a study estimating some 85% of those who try Andro eventually move on and start seeking out illegal steroids. They think Andro is the stepping stone drug, once you try that, get some improvements but they are dissappointing gains and hard to keep when off, but the andro also helps many prospective steroids users loose their fear of trying out steroids. I guess advisors to Bush have told him to expect popularity and useage of steroids to explode in coming years. Before too long, there will be as many teenagers on steroids as there are currently doing ectasy.

Thread Information