Hollandse_Weelde is offline New Member

Your advice needed please

Hey bro's, im new to this forum and it's a great place.

Anyway i have a question. I am like 18,5 years old right now. And I have been lifting seriously [that includes 300gram of protein, 400gram of carbs etc. etc.] for almost a year now. I must be doing something right because i already added more than 25 pounds of pure muscle mass.

Anyway I am interested in doing a 6 week @ 50mgED Winstrol (tabs) cycle. I wanna do this after i have achieved a bodyfat% of 7/8 %.

I know that you guys think im starting to early for my age with **** like this But ive read a lot (well, it's nuthin' compared to you guru's )about winny the last few days and i cant find really disadvantages or real side-effects. Because being healthy is a big issue for me, but untill now i heard nothing but good news (yeah i know about the rising liver values etc. but it never seems to be a really big deal when cycling such a 'low' dosage).

So guys, could you please help me out with this one: Is my planned move a smart one? Because i wanna be beachboy this summer (i know you guys hate the word :P)

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you are not old enough to start using aas, and you won't hear anything different from anyone here, trust me, you came to us because you know we have more experience and have been through what you are thinking of, so just listen to me and wait till you're at least 21, now you say you want to lean out, well, winstrol is not what will lean you out, proper diet and cardio will, check out the diet forum and look up HIIT in the workout forums, and you'll be good to go, good luck

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you are not old enough to start using aas, and you won't hear anything different from anyone here, trust me, you came to us because you know we have more experience and have been through what you are thinking of, so just listen to me and wait till you're at least 21, now you say you want to lean out, well, winstrol is not what will lean you out, proper diet and cardio will, check out the diet forum and look up HIIT in the workout forums, and you'll be good to go, good luck
    Good advice bro, listen to scott.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You gained 25lbs of muscle in a year? Then why would u wanna start AS? Your doing great!
    Keep doing what your doing and save the AS for when you hit a bump.

Hollandse_Weelde is offline New Member
    OK guys, thanks very much for your advice. I think i continue with what i am doing (that is staying natural )

But I have just one little question remaining: I know im gaining right, and i know i will if i dont take the winny, but I assume i will be looking even better when i DO take these nasty drugs :P Now you guys will say: YES! But you are taking roids! And thats bad, evil, especially at that age. I agree with that! BUT; we are not talking about Deca here, i mean Winstrol will not hurt my body (only a little rise of my livervalues), i wont have a problem with gaining 'natural' after that (which is what i am gonna do, this one would be just for the summer), i just look a little bit bigger and harder. So what is the big deal then?

(And off course i will cut bodyfat in combination with a proper diet, that is number one )

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    winny has the worst sides, imo, of any aas

Thread Information