WK11 500MG ETHEN

WK12 100MGPROP EOD

WK13

WK14 HCG 40MG NOLVA ED +CREATINE

WK15 20MG NOLV ED CREATINE

WK16 10MGNOLV CREATINE

WK17 5MG NOLA CREATINE

NOLVADEX IS ALSO AT BETWEEN 10 AND 20 MG ED

I am now debating with myself wether or not to usethe hcg. and swap the creatine for clomid. O r use nolv clomid and creatine pls tell me what you
    think.

The most important part of this cycle is the pcr for me I dont want to have all the limp dick problems I had after my other cycles. So really need some pcr advice on this one thankyall.

The reason Im debating the use of hcg is that apparently it causes very high estrogen levels and I dont want that if I dont need it.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    the problem is not the use of hcg , the problem is your cycle!!!!
    at what stage are you "in"!

also, is this your first cycle?

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro tuna give these dudes time to reply to your original post man there is no point in starting a new thread to ask the same question

(i have to go now but i want to give u my full opinion)
    im not going to tell you all the bad things are in here, but your cycle was supposed to be like this:
    1-4 dbol OR proop (to kickstart your cycle)
    1-10 test enth
    (11-12 prop, optional)
    1-12 nolva

pct start 2 weeks after your last test enth injection (or 2 days after your last prop inj if you are going to finish with it and supposing you will be shootin it EOD!)
    the dosage of dbols (beginning of your cycle) was supposed to be the same in each week (25-30 mg ed).
    ------ its senseless the use of dbols/sust/prop like youve planned!!! -----
    hcg , dont think u will need it if you do the right things (clomid and nolva for your pct)!!!!

tuna is offline Junior Member
    Im sorry for doulble posting similar threads. I thought Id deleted the one titled nolvadex and creatine...mi bad....

Im not that good on a pc...no man this is about my 6th 7th cycle yes I know its a bit ****ed up I always ****em up cause people tell differfent stuff and when I read up everything contridicts itself. All I want is info for the best pcr to go with this cycle I was hypogonadic before I started and I dont wanna go back there so pls help

after 6-7 cycles you should have had things clearer in your head!
    and here, with a RIGHT search, u can find all the answer you need!
    u can use hcg mid cycle to the end (i think u should stop it a week before startin your pct). for the dosages, wait for somebody more experienced to give u a good advice!

Why is it senseless to use sust prop and dbol .
    the dbol for a quick start ok sos I messed up the dosage no biggy
    the sustand prop; well the prop is for a qwuick start and sust has prop in it too
    so you get a quick startand still get the depots effect. But the inj pain was a joke so changed to ethenate. I didnt see to much diff in your diary that you linked maybe dosages and the sust but senseless I think you over reacting just gimme the pct like I told you to

Man I dont like your attitude dude just chill

yes I should get it right after 6,7 cycles and thats what Im tryna do now. Ok so I aint a chemist or doctor and I find it hard to understand this as stuff so help me out bro
    **** the stuff I know that you dont. You know how to get a big bud tree to yeild 2 once a bud per plant in 6 week. Cos I do doesnt make you a dumb ass were just all different and hence good at different things

Fabry Im sorry man youre tryna help and Im kicking off. Hope you accept my apology

Mayby its the test worsening my temper

Im on week 4 and know I messed the course up a little but its ok still gonna get a good run of test in my system. Then if I get the pcr spot on I wont have to touch as again. There to complecated with to many variables and sides. I took them when I was younger and fell into a trap of needing them. I admit I dont know or understand them and should never have put anything in my body thatI didnt understand.
    But If we had an open and honest society.
    drug awareness would be promoted. And people could ask advice without predudice and persecusion. And drug education programs would be honest people take drugs. I took steds to improve my body but because of the way the uk laws operate Im denied info from my doctor. There should be proper education. you can never stop people from doing anything laws are a joke. Society should make things as safe as possible for all

Anyway sorry man Im just stressed Ive tried hard to understand it all and I just keep getting it wrong. I dont wanna have to take injc for the rest of my life to have sex I just want one last course then back to normal. Thats why I keep posting about the pcr

you dont like my attitude? sorry... didnt mean to "hurt" you...
    as you can see (check my signature), im doin my first (1st) cycle, but the few things im tellin you are from lot lot lot of research!
    before i started my cycle i wanted to be sure everything was ok. i didnt came here with my wrong cycle idea to later complain about an advice that is against my original idea (nice attitude or not!).
    if you think that:
    "wk 1 10mg dbol ed
    wk2 20mg dbol ed +1 shot 250sust100mgprop on fri
    wk3 30mg ed +250mgsust eod +100mg prop eod"...
    is good to do, ok, just do it!

regardin... "You know how to get a big bud tree to yeild 2 once a bud per plant in 6 week. Cos I do doesnt make you a dumb ass were just all different and hence good at different things", good man, youre the only one able to do it's own job!!!!

Man I deserved that;
    I said it before but ill say it again sorry dude
    but man a tree wont yeild like that on its own. you gotta get the right balance of nitrogens, correct ph levels, irrigation system lighting pattern, have the correct genetics, get the timming just right. 6 weeks for that kinda a quality yeild is hard work bro. But anyway thats off the point. I offer another heart felt apology. What can I say somtimes Im a jerk

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    you dont like my attitude? sorry... didnt mean to "hurt" you...
    as you can see (check my signature), im doin my first (1st) cycle, but the few things im tellin you are from lot lot lot of research!
    before i started my cycle i wanted to be sure everything was ok. i didnt came here with my wrong cycle idea to later complain about an advice that is against my original idea (nice attitude or not!).
    if you think that:
    "wk 1 10mg dbol ed
    wk2 20mg dbol ed +1 shot 250sust100mgprop on fri
    wk3 30mg ed +250mgsust eod +100mg prop eod"...
    is good to do, ok, just do it!

regardin... "You know how to get a big bud tree to yeild 2 once a bud per plant in 6 week. Cos I do doesnt make you a dumb ass were just all different and hence good at different things", good man, youre the only one able to do it's own job!!!!

np

i wrote that while you were answerin to me

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    no, there's no need for hcg in that cycle, proper pct:

day 1-21 20mg nolva
    day 1 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 100mg clomid
    day 12-21 50mg clomid

Thanks dudes.

hey its good to hear from you scottninpo

how did you get into body building scott was it because you were getting bullied by all the big muscly rabbitts.

How tall are you really bro I heard youre 6,2
    but I don buy that man theres no way anyone at 6,2 would fit in that suit. I was thinking more like 4,11 or somthing

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    my buddy blake from college got me into lifting when i was 18, i'm 6'2" and weighed in friday at 262lb

So youre 6,2 and 18 stone.

Youre alot taller and heavier than me then bro

im 5,9 and 14.7 about 200lbs

So ill stop with the bunny jokes or youll bench press my ass or somthing

nar youre across the pond so go hop brabbit eminem sounding mfoka

Now that was suppose to be a joke in the uk wed laugh do you yanks get it or does that kinda humour make you wanna hurt somebody

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    So youre 6,2 and 18 stone.

Youre alot taller and heavier than me then bro

im 5,9 and 14.7 about 200lbs

So ill stop with the bunny jokes or youll bench press my ass or somthing

nar youre across the pond so go hop brabbit eminem sounding mfoka

Now that was suppose to be a joke in the uk wed laugh do you yanks get it or does that kinda humour make you wanna hurt somebody

yes makes me wanna hurt you

Thread Information