Thread: nipples

xc600 is offline New Member

nipples

my nipples have been tender for two days now, i'm in my third week and my queston is can i use clomid as a anti-e, cause i dont have any nolva. ive done a few serches and cant find anything saying you can use clomid when your on
    Last edited by xc600; 03-14-2004 at 08:01 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xc600
    my nipples have been tender for two days now, i'm in my third week and my queston is can i use clomid as a anti-e, cause i dont have any nolva. ive done a few serches and cant find anything saying you can use clomid when your on
    Clomid is so weak as an anti-e.......... You need to get yourself some Nolvadex and run it at 80mg ED until the symptoms go away then 20mg throughout the rest of the cycle. Gyno is nothing to fool around with unless you want some breasts.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to Mud

yea but its gonna take two weeks to get some what do i do till then. just pray i dont grow big ol boobies

yea but its gonna take two weeks to get some what do i do till then. just pray i dont grow big ol boobies
    Pretty much that's what you will need to do. You could try the clomid but I don't think it will make a diifference at all and you will just be wasteing it. WHat does your cycle look like if it's fast acting then you could stop the cycle at this point and that could make the symptoms go away.

I know you don't want to hear this but this is why you need everything before you start your cycle.

all i'm on is 250mg of eq a week and 200decca

is any otc stuff any good????

omen78 is offline Member
    I think the over the counter stuff is only as strong as the over the counter anabolics. You need to get some Nolva fast. Like mud said "I know you don't want to hear this but this is why you need everything before you start your cycle".

all i'm on is 250mg of eq a week and 200decca
    Your not running any test. There are lots of reasons why that's not a good idea but when your running Deca or any type of AS that will convert to progestrogen you want test in the cycle.

I think you are having problems with the Deca and your prolactin levels are riseing.......... I would run600 to 800mg of vit B6 until the symptoms go away and then 200mg ED throughout the cycle and PCT. You should pick up some Bromo incase the B6 doesn't lower your prolactin levels.

I would suggest either adding 400mg to 500mg of test a week for the remainder of your cycle as well....... If you can't get anymore gear then I would end the cycle and start PCT 3 weeks after the last deca injection...... JMO

Sorken is offline Member
    no test no cycle !!

i cant get any test, but could I stop the decca, and keep going with the
    EQ? Your right it is the decca thats making my nips hurt, ive ran a cycle of EQ without test and had no problems before.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Listen to Mud. Stop your cycle until you get some Test. Get some B6 at the drugstore today. Never do a cycle without Test, and never start a cycle without everything you will need.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    aren't you the same guy that said that deca was crap and that you were going to do whatever you wanted regaurdless of what advice you got on this board? i hope this will wind up being a learning experience for you
    I just started my eq cycle and i'm f-in pumped. 2cc mon, wed, fri.
    NO TEST, and its still gonna work great!!!
    I dont want the added water and mass from the test.
    in my opinion, I can use eq to cut me up and add some bulk without looking to big. I also have tried decca and that does not compare at all to eq.
    decca=poop
    Last edited by scottninpo; 03-14-2004 at 12:05 PM.

good work

poppapump58 is offline Member
    thats a horrible cycle! you need to go back to the drawing board! more than likely its the deca causing the gyno, better to get some arimidex than nolva.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    thats a horrible cycle! you need to go back to the drawing board! more than likely its the deca causing the gyno, better to get some arimidex than nolva.
    nolva doesn't help gyno caused from deca , bromo and B6 are needed

Thread Information