juicewillis is offline New Member

Want to Help pick my cycle?

Ok, I was planning on doing a cycle with tren , prop, EQ.....I will still do this cycle but wanted to know what you guys would do if you had to choose from the following:
    Each of the following I have enough for a whole cycle (unlimited number of mg and weeks worth) What would your cycle look like? Take into concideration I want to bulk and cut so the cycle should be more of a quality gains bulking cycle. All of the following can beused in this type of cycle thats why I am listing them.

Winny
    tren
    test enethate
    test prop
    EQ
    Deca
    anavar (possibly but only 500mg total)

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats you cycle experience?

palequail is offline Banned
    we need some stats and experience buddy to help you out

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    lets hope you have all your anti e's and pct b4 you start as well

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Stats=Help with cycle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicewillis
    Ok, I was planning on doing a cycle with tren , prop, EQ.....I will still do this cycle but wanted to know what you guys would do if you had to choose from the following:
    Each of the following I have enough for a whole cycle (unlimited number of mg and weeks worth) What would your cycle look like? Take into concideration I want to bulk and cut so the cycle should be more of a quality gains bulking cycle. All of the following can beused in this type of cycle thats why I am listing them.

Winny
    tren
    test enethate
    test prop
    EQ
    Deca
    anavar (possibly but only 500mg total)
    no i don't want to design a cycle for you... i want you to research and propose your own cycle....we will gladly critique it

asymmetrical...bro you are on the wrong path. I have my own cycles I want to do. I bought 20 bottles of each of those listed above so I can plan out my next four or five cycles. I want to know what you guys would do with the stuff? I can't make up my mind with all of this stuff. So many possibilities. I was thinking of running EQ/tren /testE....then i was thinking I could do a EQ/tren/test prop....then there is winny/testE....then there are so many ****ing possible combinations...
    My cycle experience is hgh, tren, testE, testcyp, test prop, halotest, winny, EQ, deca , sos, anavar , Abombs, clen , primo....all of those but not in any particular combination...I have I would say 12 or 13 full good cycles under my belt over the past 7 or 8 years. With a one or two year break. And a couple of test and deca newbie cycles way back when. I have tons of PCT and anti-e's....hcg , clomid, nolva, proviron , arimidex , all in hand.
    Stats are 6'1" 250-270....today at a watery 266 approx 13-15% bf

sorry to jump on your back.....but you know the game ....12 or 13 cycles ..... you know what you respond to best, and you know your goals.....
    unless those are 50 ml bottles, you don't have 4-5 cycles there bro.....i run that much in 1 cycle....
    i would run 2 nice cycles out of that
    1. test e /deca /winny
    2. the rest
    not enough var there to do anything

You run over 100 bottles in 1 single cycle brotha? I don't mean to be an ass but that is impossible. I spent over $3,000 on all my stuff. And I get good prices too. Usually around $11 test prop 100mg/10cc and $29 equipoise 200mg/10cc...If you can go through 135 bottles of that stuff in one cycle you are a human oil dispenser.

Quote Originally Posted by juicewillis
    You run over 100 bottles in 1 single cycle brotha? I don't mean to be an ass but that is impossible. I spent over $3,000 on all my stuff. And I get good prices too. Usually around $11 test prop 100mg/10cc and $29 equipoise 200mg/10cc...If you can go through 135 bottles of that stuff in one cycle you are a human oil dispenser.
    gram test/week on average
    600mg deca
    800mg eq
    100mg fina ed 10 weeks on 10 off
    100mg winny/ed 8weeks on 8 weeks off
    36 week cycles
    so yes, i will run a 100 10cc bottles or so
    where you buyin your gear bro? k-mart?
    you could make it that cheap, if not cheaper ..... but no source in the world is goin that low.....if you lived in mexico and worked for qv you could'nt get it that cheap

hehe...those prices are absolutely legit....I didn't believe it myself until I actually went to meet my ex-source last week. I hadn't seen him in three years but after three years I got an email from him with a new price list. When I saw the price list I left the next day for Mexico. I had to cross them myself. But he offered to cross them for me for $5.00/bottle which would still have been worth it. I just filled up a backpack from bottom to almost the top, threw it in my trunk, said a few prayers and waited in line at the border crossing. When they guy said go ahead and I drove off I felt like an elephant took its foot off my chest. From what he told me, these prices that I got are the same prices that the vets pay in NLaredo. He had switched jobs from being a vet in NLaredo to being one of the QV Main distributors. So he said that all his old clientelle will now get his new prices. This way he keeps his old clientelle and also sells to the vets their. So in other words I now will get products for the same price the vets pay that are actually in Mexico. And believe me, my source gets them even cheaper. He wouldn't sell unless he makes a decent profit. You would be surprised how cheap this stuff is to make, especially when your talking about producing tens of thousands of bottles every year. Anyway, I am huge and happy and thats all I care about. Not to mention in another 4 months I will be 20 pounds heavier. I will look like a FREAK!!!

for those prices, i would stock up as well

Thread Information