mapkos is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol/ Cynomel stack Help-

All right before anyone get's on my s**t for asking a repetitive question I need some clarity on this subject. Any help would be appreciated so thanks a head of time.

I am currently 5'7" 195lbs. Solid frame but could use some fat loss, probably 25 lbs. I have Clen , cynomel and Test E.

Some of what I read says to lose the weight before starting the test and some says use the test throughout. Needless to say this is all a little confusing with so much advice. Ultimately I think you do what is best suited to you.

That being said as a new user to the clen/cynomel stack how does this sound?

running the t3 like Cycleon said 5% 40% 55%

24444444433222111.5.5.5 - 20 days 20 off

Running the clen as follows:

12344555555543 - 14 days on 14 off

Then to test or not to test and how to run that. Thanks for everyones help. I wish I knew more but I am learning everyday! You guys are great!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to use T3 then i would use AS in conjuction with it because t3 is catabolic. However, many do use clen without AS using a 2week on, 2week off using an eca during that time.

As far as deciding whether to use test or not:
    If this is your first cycle, many will say to do a bulking cycle first since you will respond very well on your first cycle. In order to do a bulking cycle, you will want your BF in check. However, you can do a cutting cycle first but prop might be better than test e but test e will work. If you using the test e, i would use 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks with proper pct using the clen and t3.

I guess it is up to you. If you are going to use t3 then you should use AS. If this is your first cycle though and want to lose some BF then i would just use a clen + eca with proper diet and cardio and save the T3 and test for another time

mapkos is offline Junior Member

Eca?

I keep seeing ECA but I don't know what it is? Could you please explain?

Everything else makes sense. so If I do the clen /eca first, since the prop/t3 combo is better for cutting would I use the same dosage for the prop as for the test e, 500mg/ wk for 10-12?

Thanks for your help.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    ECA = Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin

Thread Information