G-S Guest

OK - Here it is - Finally - Let's see what you think!

Finally. Research is over, talking to some vets and mods here and at other places, and this is the cylce that I have for my very first. Any input will be appreciated. Stats are as follows - 6' 215 lbs. 2+ years of training 4 days per week. 12-14 % bodyfat.

Week 1 thru 4 - 400 Deca 500 Sust .25 Arimdex 40mg Dbol
    Week 5 - 10 - 400 Deca 500 Sust .25 Arimdex

Week 13, start Clomid. 300mg first day, 100 next 10 days, 50 next 10 days.

Anything missing?

G-S Guest
    Also, I am expecting to be about 235 when all is said and done, maybe more, but I'd expect to lose some when it's over. Is 235 reasonable?

viper is offline Member
    guess you need to change your name now.....no-one getting stupid could come up with a solid first cycle like this (LOL)...

looks very good bro...congrats.....if you dont get 20 pounds off your first cycle with this combination, something is wrong.....

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by viper
    guess you need to change your name now.....no-one getting stupid could come up with a solid first cycle like this (LOL)...

LOL - thanks bro. Actually, "Gettin Stupid" is what my liftin partner and I refer to as hittin the gym. We always walk in, look at eachother, and say "You ready to get stupid".

G-S Guest
    Oops. Almost forgot. Will be taking Milk Thistle, at 1000mg per day and Cranberry Extract at 600mg per day.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    looks alright to me...i think 235 is definately reasonable. if you eat right and work hard, you may be able to hit 240-245

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good bro and 20lbs. is indeed reasonable. Don't feel bad about aiming higher though. You should be able to easily KEEP 20lbs. from that cycle. Good luck.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by sk*
    looks very solid

if i had to change something i would lower the dosage of the dbol , it might be too much

try doing 25-30mg instead, just my opinion
    What makes you think it's too much? Have you had a bad experience with dbol?

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    235 is very reasonable, depends on how much you eat and your genetics. 40mg of dbol your first time should be ok just keep an eye out for any signs or potential problems. Dbol gives some people problems but I see you are on top of that with the Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract, etc....

EAT TRAIN SLEEP
    Good luck

G-S Guest
    Any other input? From anyone?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I like it bro, I think you will be fine at 40mg/d with the dbol , nothing too extreme very simple yet effective cycle you have planned there.

The only thing I would add is some winny or anavar at the end there to "tie in" the last shot of deca /sus with the beginning of clomid.

Some may bitch about the toxicity of too many orals or 17aa in general but I think it is an over rated crock of shit to tell you the truth. If you are concerned about toxicity then start the winny or var at week 11 and run it through 12, start clomid therapy the day after your last dose.

If you are not super concerned with the 17aa toxicity issue then you can run the winny/anavar for a little bit longer, I would do from weeks 7-12, this way you still have the 2 week break from them in 5 and 6.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Agreed Kizer, ive run oral winny and dbol in the same cycle with zero problems. Milk Thistle does the trick. Maybe a couple weeks off in between the orals.

Thread Information