growman is offline New Member

Newbie Question!

i talked to a friend of mine who has used DMSO with fina, he wants to know if its posable to take his enathate injectable, or say any injectable other then nandralone deconate and mix it with the DMSO and it work like the fina does? is this even posable? plz give honest responces plz and not just anti DMSO with anything coments tell the hard facts here because ive done tons of research and found nothing on the subject of DMSO and injectables used together so i am calling on all the smart people on this board who know alot to answer this question im sure alot want to know ether way...not everyone can inject.. sometimes its a metal phobia like when a person has a phobia of spiders and flips the frigg out and runs off whenever they see one, my freind has this problem, but why should this exculde him or anyone else like him from enjoying the benifts of steroids if they can be adminasterd other ways..

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    to your "friend"

"but why should this exculde him or anyone else like him from enjoying the benifts of steroids if they can be adminasterd other ways"

simply because test is injected and test should be the base of all cycles.

DMSO doesn't even work...Ever tried it?
    Do XXX amount of Fina with the "DMSO" method, and do X amount injected, and tell me what happened.
    Seriously, tell "your friend" to get over it on the needle thing, or simply find another game, this one isn't for him if he can't....no flame, that's just the cold hard truth.....he can be happy without being big, I can't, but he can...
    TSW

Thread Information