flamethrower is offline New Member

Going to Bangkok!! Any good ideas?

I am going to Bangkok for vacation and was wondering how easy it would be to pick up some GH while I was there. Or if there is anything else that I could pick up. I am interested in GH though, so is it as easy as going to the pharmacy and getting it or what? If so which brands would be available there and which is the best. Thanks for all you help.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Never been in Thailand, but I've heard you can also pick up some girls (AIDS for free). No, for real: guess you can buy jintropin overthere. Even though it's chinese stuff, I suspect it's being sold OTC.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure but... when I was in Bangkok I remembered a big gym in a shopping area where my buddy said that he saw Flex Wheeler walk out of... while I was in the pisser... but that would be a place to start. I heard there was an American gym owner in Pattaya that can help American tourists find what they need without getting screwed... probably one in Bangkok too... or at least someone to help guide you in the right direction. I have been to both cities in the past - but I wasn't trying to find any gear...

Other than that - you're off to the land where juice is legal and protein sups are not

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I heard Dennis James lives over there in Thailand somewhere. I am sure he could steer you in the right direction, LOL.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a great article in T-Mag a while back about thailand. I would suggest reading that first. I'll try to find the link for you if you can't find it.

-moto

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    do a search, its been covered untold times now

peace

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Why would you want to go to Bangkok on vacation? If its just to get 'roids, go to Cancun. A whole lot nicer and safer.

I've been to 25 different countries, but never there.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    There was a great article in T-Mag a while back about thailand. I would suggest reading that first. I'll try to find the link for you if you can't find it.

-moto
    Yeah - I can't remember the issue but I am sure they have the article published online at T-Mag.com. I would pull up the exact link but the T-mag Web site is blocked at my current locaction. I read an awesome quote about Thailand in that article, which is spot on... "It's not like buying a whore - it's more like renting a really good girlfriend." Haha

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

Why would you want to go to Bangkok on vacation? If its just to get 'roids, go to Cancun. A whole lot nicer and safer.

I've been to 25 different countries, but never there.

Stengun
    Better make it 26 cause that country is deffinitly a trip worth taking. If you go down to Pattaya Beach they have a great Kick Boxing area with several bars around it (each packed with bar girls trying to play Jenga and Connect Four with ya while they serve ya drinks) - just don't get drunk and think you'll go in the ring and beat some ass... :P

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have been to Pattaya and Bangkok while in the service and they are both ****holes.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

In the old days, I went to the blood sport fights in P.I., Korea, and Kooloon. I was in several "tuff Man" fights in college. They would pay $250 to $500.00 a fight. It was a black bar in South Dallas and I'm white, so they liked it when I showed up to fight.

Stengun

MrDezel is offline Banned
    come on now... Bangkok Betty will be my first stop if I were going there! Well that's just cause I'm lonely and horny 92% of the time.

forestcall is offline New Member

pharmacy

Hey there...

I live in Chiang Mai, Thailand....I hate....HATE!!!!!!! Bangkok! Total waste of a city...In fact BKK is maybe the worst city on the entire PLanet! I have better times in Burma!

OKay enough mean comments on BKK....BUT with that said you can easily get GOOD roids from Pharmecy's. Just go around to like ten pharmecys till you get what you are looking for....keep tabs on the prices and what is sold, etc. And then go back to the ones you liked.

I have been getting good results :-)

Stay away from Paying chicks for sex! You can get it for free if you spend a little energy. Still always use condoms...unless you like to get the drip dick or AIDS. 5 out of 7 sluts have AIDS in Thailand so beaware!!!!!!!!!!!

Lates!

flamethrower is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys I do plan on going to Pattaya also.

later

Here is one of the online articles: The Thailand Trilogy, Part III: Steroid Vacation, by Chris Shugart...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    5/7 chicks have aids? i hear the travel agency hearing my name

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    5/7 chicks have aids? i hear the travel agency hearing my name
    IMO - the bar girls are just for fun... don't fuk em. Like forestcall said, you can pick up a regular girl pretty easily... I was only in Bangkok three days and met a knockout girl in a normal club...

Prices in Thailand for steroids

I just want to make it clear I LOVE THAILAND!!!

okay with that said....

Stay away from BAR GIRLS!! YUCKY...NASTY...Drunk ass Bitches :-) Sorry had to vent...I never go to bars anymore. YOu can get very nice girls that dont drink and are so funny and sweet!

Prices I have found are as follows:
    Prices are in Baht...to convert goto http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Oxandrolone 2.5mg tabs=1050 BAHT
    Dianobol 5mg tabs=4 or 5 Baht per tab or 2000 baht++ for entire bottle you can get HUGE bottles with like 5000 tabs
    Deca -100mg Pakistan 3-1ml vials @600 baht
    Deca- 50mg Thai-1 2ml vial 250 baht
    Clenbuteral- 850baht
    Proviron - 14baht per tab
    Test Cypionate 200mg 10 1ml vials-1700baht
    Test Enanthate 200mg 10 1ml vials-1700baht
    Test Propionate 100mg 10 1ml vials-1050 baht
    Stanazolol 5mg tabs @2400 baht bottle (sorry forgot how many were in a bottle)

I have a good buddy at a pharmecy I like and he can order me other stuff so I just ordered Sostanon 250 and Enanthate 200 but dont know price yet....we will see....

The same price is at like 5 other places so the prices are fairly stable at least in Chiang Mai.

I would NOT bring any back to your home country with you unless its in pill form and desguised as vitamins or something. Unless you want to go to prison for 40 years...THai Prisons suck from what I hear....actually all prisons suck from what I hear...Actually if you get to thinking about it we were born in Prision.....i mean when you eat a good meal you have expectations for the next meal to be as tasty...and when it is not as tasty you get disapointed. So the satisfaction you got from the first meal was VERY temporary leading to a mental state of constant suffering. So when you think your happy what your actually experiencing is suffering. Sorry a little Buddhist logic....

I take roids cus I have been a competitive athlete and was in the u.s. special forces so my joints are bad and if I dont exercise I become ill...like extereme toxin buildup, bad blood sugar, etc. So I use roids to balance out the system about once a year or so....and now is that time of the year :-) I love roids!!! they are a true gift from the universe! too bad they have such a bad wrap!

ohhh word of advice to all...if you do roids buy yourself a blood insulin (sugar) tester!!!! Good brand is Roche and I own Glucotrend2. After you workout your blood sugar may drop to or shoot to dangerous levels!! Which basically screws up your body for life!!! Everyone always talks about Liver issues....shoot the liver will repair but your glucose levels may be dirupted for life! So after your workout if you can barley walk ad become very tired then you just may have serious problems brewing! VERY SERIOUS DONT MESS WITH YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS!!!!

Sorry could not help from blabbing my gums! :-)

Lates!
    ~forestcall~

i lived in thailand for 5 years so i know a little, forest think you were being bent over a little there, although that may seem cheap to you, let me tell you its not that cheap, but people can use ur assesment to go off and just call those top whack prices, should be cheaper, definately not anymore

peace

Well I am in Chiang Mai....Also I have been to like 30 sources and all the prices are similar.

Lastly it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy them legally in Thailand as the USA has made huge efforts to get Thailand to stop selling drugs in general.

The Pharmacy's get all panicky when you buy from them like their selling CRACK :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    i lived in thailand for 5 years so i know a little, forest think you were being bent over a little there, although that may seem cheap to you, let me tell you its not that cheap, but people can use ur assesment to go off and just call those top whack prices, should be cheaper, definately not anymore

peace

there is no problem buying fda registered companies products, however the likes of body research are not fda registered, thats why, you can quite openly buy anabol and androlic also deca and testoviron

peace

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forestcall
    Oxandrolone 2.5mg tabs=1050 BAHT
    Good info. How many 2.5mg pills were they selling for 1050 THB ? That's about 27 bucks I think.

I actually have several Thai body builder friends that work out at the same gyms that I do. I asked several guys where they get there roids. THe general price is as I stated. Of course thats retail from the pharmacy's. Many local Thai's only buy from anon. pharmecy's. The guy I but from sells only about 100 to 200 baht more for almost everything I listed for the average Thai.

I just purchased another box of Cypionax by Body Research :-) for 1400 the first box I purchased was 1700. So maybe the next box will be cheaper :-)

I am waiting for a large order if Winny for that constant cut look :-) So if you get a cool pharmcy you can just give him a list of what you want and in a few days he will have it for you. Take him out to lunch or something! :-) If getting roids is a top priority for you...seeing that it is a big decision...and since your putting stress on your liver then you should get what you want. All for that I am willing to pay a little extra than the "local" price. Oh and its easier at a pharmacy to buy.

I hope I don't sound like a kook. I just think it's really cheap and easy to get roids here. You just have to spend some time.

You know what is weird in Thailand! Whey Protien and supplements are so friggin expensive! How about some off brand of Whey Protien 1000g for $40usd!!! Cost more than the darn roids!

So if anyone is coming to Thailand for winter Training for their sport then you better bring 10 pounds of your own protien and 2 pounds of Amino's, etc.

there is no problem buying fda registered companies products, however the likes of body research are not fda registered, thats why, you can quite openly buy anabol and androlic also deca and testoviron

peace

mickk is offline New Member
    Well bro,
    what did you get the winny for in the end (your talking bout the inj's right?)... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here I have a trip planned to thailand in two weeks. What about going to the Body Research factory for slightly larger orders? Have you ever heard of this being done and is the addy on the box? We can take this to PM if you want
    Let me know bro, my mouth is watering...

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

peace
    ya those prices are a bit steep
    i am here now and i found
    wnni 200 tabs 5mg body research (BR) 700baht
    deca 3 amp 100mg/ml 300 baht
    sust 3amps 250mg/ml 360 baht
    oxandrolone 2.5 mg (BR) 50 tabs 700baht
    parabolan (BR) 2 amps 1600 ****ing baht
    d-bol (BR) 500tabs 10mg 1400baht

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    Wow I love Thailand, pharmacies like Buger Kings over there. Burma must be awsome to top Thailand.

JB181 is offline New Member

Thailand

I just got back from Thailand two weeks ago. You just have to look around to find the best price's. The smaller stores seem to carry more stuff at better price's.

Thread Information