viperman is offline New Member

Question Need Assistance with First Cycle

I am new to the group. I've been doing some research on the board for the past 4weeks or so. Great board, lots of helpful hints. I'm looking forward to additional information.

I am 41yrs old, 5'6, 155 lbs, and 12% BF. I've been working out 5-7 days a week for the past 4 years. My diet is pretty consistent, high protien, low carbs and fat. I've made decent gains over the years and now ready to take it to the next level.

Main Objective:
    - Gain Mass with emphasis on keeping 75% of what I gain over and above where I am today
    - ABs are close but not close enough. I would like to bring out the lines, hardness and fullness
    - Strength would secondary to the above

I've posted this request before and received the following recommendation:
    - testE
    - EQ
    - nolva or arimedex

Based on the objective listed above, is this the right cycle to achieve results quickly? Am I missing anything?

Either way, could someone help me out with the doseage amounts...hence I'm looking for a turn key solution from the folks on this board.

Feel free to expand in detail.

Thanks in advance.

MachZ is offline Member
    500mg/Wk Test E, 400mg/Wk Eq.

You can take 10-20mg ED of Nolva ED if you want during cycle but don't forget about the Clomid for PCT.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    also divide the 500mg/wk test e into two shots per week (250 on mon and thurs)

viperman is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback.

Based on the feedback, would the cycle look like this:

testE - Wks 1-12 (500mg wk split 250 on Mon & 250 on Thurs)
    EQ - Wks ? dosage?
    novla - Wks ? dosage?
    Clomid - Wks ? dosage?

Could someone fill in the ? marks.

Thanks

The nolva dosages are pretty much up for debate. Some will say that they like 10-20mg ed throughout the cycle and through pct in order to prevent the problem before it gets started. Some will just wait and see if they have symptoms...if they do they will use 60-80mg ed until they disappear and then continue with 10-20mg ed throughout cycle and pct. Also, all will agree that it should be used after the cycle is completed through pct @ 20mg ed.

As far as the eq, i dont really know that much from experience but usually 400mg-500mg a week is fine. It is your first so i would do 400mg. Since this is your first cycle i would just thow it out and use a simple test only cycle in order to see how you react to this one compound so you can determine what sides came from what drugs in future cycles. However, many say it is fine to add a compound such as EQ to a first cycle so if you decide to do it you should be ok.

also if you do decide to do a test only cycle with enanthate you would start pct 2 weeks after your last test shot. If you do your cycle with EQ stop the eq one week before you last week of enanthate and then start pct 2 weeks after last shot of test.

Thread Information