simplyput is offline New Member

Possible side effect?

Since I came off cycle I have had a "Breakout" ( for lack of a better word), on my stomach and a little above but NOT on my penis. What is it, and why am I getting it? Can anybody offer me some info on this?

Solrock is offline Member
    An acne breakout? or a rash? describe it.

I always seem to get an acne breakout during PCT. Not sure what exactly is causing what, but sure as ****, it happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    An acne breakout? or a rash? describe it.
    Thanks for replying, Its is really red and the spots themselves are really small but there are multiple spots. I tries to pop one and it pops like a pimple but what comes out is white and pretty solid. I havnt really had a problem with acne before could this be it, how long will it last, I have been off cycle for about 10 months.

I was on track with you until you said you have been off cycle for 10 months.

What was the cycle you ran? What did you run for PCT? How long have you had the breakout? Are you on any meds/gear now?

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    I was on track with you until you said you have been off cycle for 10 months.

What was the cycle you ran? What did you run for PCT? How long have you had the breakout? Are you on any meds/gear now?

750mg sustanan250/week
    400mg/deca /week

starting the last 2 weeks of cycle 20mg/day of proviron and another anti-estrogen, cant remember the name.

Not on anything right now. The breakout comes and goes, for about the last 3 months, weird huh?

How old are you?

the breakout sounds like acne. you should be fine, unless it is severe. If it is severe, go to a dermatologist.

Our bodies are always going through hormonal shifts, especially as we age. Add steroids into the mix, and this makes things.... interesting. the swings and fluxuations become greater.

Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it. I am 25 years old. Love to do another cycle but dont want the breakout again and its expensive here in the states, when I was over seas for a few years I could get sus250 for 5$ vial and deca200mgvial for 6$ and the proviron , 20 tabs for 15$ and dianobol for 100$per 250tabs and they wernt fakes, it was the real deal. To much money over here I would go broke. And yes I am a American, just spent a few years in Germany, 45min from czech republic, 3hr from Amsterdam, no what I mean. Talk to ya later.

Thread Information