leafsman38 is offline New Member

Question Need advice on my first cycle "bitch tits"

I just started my first cycle of Sustanon 250 which i inject every 4th day. I'm new to steriods and failed to do my research before taking them. I've taken 4 out of 10 injections so far and I think I will stop because no one mentioned to me that I should take anti-estrogens with it. Can I still develop "bitch tits" off of only 4 injections? Or should I take my chances and stick with my cycle? If I develop them alittle bit how long does it usually take to go away? I just found out my buddy who took the same stuff I'm taking right now developed them. I was thinking I could start a another cycle after I get some anti-estrogens. What does everyone recommend???

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    First off, many do not take nolva throughout the cycle but only when symptoms develop. When symptoms develop usually take 60-80mg ed until they go away and then continue with 10-20mg ed throughout and use 20mg ed during pct. You do have proper PCT right...if not just ask about it and i will help you. If you want to PM me about PCT so you dont get flamed go ahead. If you can get ahold of some nolva right away i would continue to do your cycle. If you dont have any symptoms then it is up to u if you want to use 10mg ed throughout your cycle or wait until you have symptoms. If you do stop your cycle, do proper pct just like you would if you had completed your cycle

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leafsman38
    I just started my first cycle of Sustanon 250 which i inject every 4th day. I'm new to steriods and failed to do my research before taking them. I've taken 4 out of 10 injections so far and I think I will stop because no one mentioned to me that I should take anti-estrogens with it. Can I still develop "bitch tits" off of only 4 injections? Or should I take my chances and stick with my cycle? If I develop them alittle bit how long does it usually take to go away? I just found out my buddy who took the same stuff I'm taking right now developed them. I was thinking I could start a another cycle after I get some anti-estrogens. What does everyone recommend???
    i did the same thing your doing on my first cycle. all i knew about was PCT not anti E's i ran 500mg of sust a week for 8 weeks then tapered for the last 2 weeks, it was a 10 week total cycle. the only sides i got was acne and a limp dick around week 5 or so.

backer gave you great advise, if you can get ahold of nova then continue your cycle. and make sure you have pct. usually if someone doing there first cycle small there is hardly any chance of gyno although there are rare occasions

Thread Information