noel44 is offline New Member

winny in a bulking cycle?

Oaky i was just reading a post about running winny alone, great post by the way, and i had a question about it. I'veread the profile about winny a couple times, and i was wondering if you can use it at the beg. and/or end, or both, of a bulking cycle? liek 400 mg eth/cyp ew for 8 weeks and deca 300 mg for 7 weeks? thanks bro's

Quote Originally Posted by noel44
    Oaky i was just reading a post about running winny alone, great post by the way, and i had a question about it. I'veread the profile about winny a couple times, and i was wondering if you can use it at the beg. and/or end, or both, of a bulking cycle? liek 400 mg eth/cyp ew for 8 weeks and deca 300 mg for 7 weeks? thanks bro's
    Well, first off, cycles IMO need to be longer than 8 weeks unless they're all Very Short esters and you're cutting, and you're fairly cut already.
    Bulkers for sure need to be longer than 8 weeks.
    Second, The Profiles you read are almost certainly outdated.
    Third, a Winny only cycle will give you more problems than I care to go into....that post couldn't possibly have been that great.
    Forth, yes, Winny CAN be used in a Bulker, in fact it was very popular to run a "Hardener" with say, 2-3 other bulking gears "Back in the Day".....Winstrol V, Parabolan and Primo (Even Masteron ) usually got the nod for that job.
    Personally, Winny jacks me up to much anymore....I'd go something like Tren /Var if I were you...JMO.
    TSW

Sorken is offline Member
    Those profiles realy need to get updated.. Too many guys read them and goes after what thy say !!

Thread Information