Blackac is offline Associate Member

My ass is hurting......

This past 2 weeks ive been going on with my normal cycle TESTENAN E3D, and DECA Tues. and Sat. And i feel like i have a lot of oil build up, i cant sit down , walk or anything...Now i dred the next shot cause i feel like im going to be injecting in those knots i have, and i haven never injected anywhere else. Plus i have 1-1/2" 21 gauge neetles, never have i felt pain like this and this is my second cycle...What do u bros think????

Solrock is offline Member
    1) make sure you are injecting into the muscle, not the adipose tissue. I did glutes injects once with a 1", never made it into the muscle, and ended up with golf ball sized lumps in my ass for months! Also, with the glutes go into the medius, not the maximus.

2) Get 22g or preferabl 23g needles.

3) Cut the test with either sterile oil or with the Deca . You may need to divy up the deca shots to fit the e3d injection schedule

4) rotate injection sites. goto spotinjections.com FYI: I never shoot my glutes, not any more!

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-14-2004 at 09:00 PM.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Make sure you're aspirating and make sure you're in the muscle and then get some smaller needles like 23g, might ease some of the injection pain. Then try your delts, to me that's the easiest place to inject. www.spotinjections.com show you how to inject into the different muscles.
    Last edited by Rugby13; 03-14-2004 at 09:09 PM.

adipose tissue?....................Well this being my second cycle ive never had this prob, im using a 1-1/2" long needle, which is long enough, and the same exact area i always have. But how would i know if im injecting wrong....I think my glutes have just has it with the 21 gauge, i mean there thick guys...I have no lumps that u can see clear as day but u can feel small ones.......
    Last edited by Blackac; 03-14-2004 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    adipose tissue?....................Well this being my second cycle ive never had this prob, im using a 1-1/2" long needle, which is long enough, and the same exact area i always have. But how would i know if im injecting wrong....I think my glutes have just has it with the 21 gauge, i mean there thick guys
    Read 1-4 above, these suggestions made all the difference in the world for me.

My ass is two sizes too big because of those ****in glute injections!

medius, not the maximus. That just threw me off bro, whats that mean......I just feel like my muscles arent absorbing the TEST by just sitting there in a kont...LOL butt grew 2 sizes......

The glutes medius is located superior and lateral to the glutes maximus. It would be a thousand times easier if I had a picture (I will look for one). try searching on Yahoo or Google for "gluteus medius" and you should be able to find an anatomical chart/picture.

Also, how long have you had these lumps? You may want to try heating them, and then taking a tennis ball and sitting on it and rolling it around on the lump if it's not too painful. The heat should help.

And for your next injections, pick a different muscle with a different size pin. I would go delts next, and then tris (I love tri injections)... but I sure as **** would not inject those areas with a 21g!
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-14-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    The glutes medius is located superior and lateral to the glutes maximus. It would be a thousand times easier if I had a picture (I will look for one). try searching on Yahoo or Google for "gluteus medius" and you should be able to find an anatomical chart/picture.

Also, how long have you had these lumps? You may want to try heating them, and then taking a tennis ball and sitting on it and rolling it around on the lump if it's not too painful. The heat should help.

And for your next injections, pick a different muscle with a different size pin. I would go delts next, and then tris (I love tri injections)... but I sure as **** would not inject those areas with a 21g!
    Bro i appreciate it...i play tennis i have plenty tennis balls...lol...I have had the lumps for the past 5 days, but it wierd its harder to penetrate my skin lately, and it feels like every time i inject i get a new lump.......But i will heat it, and massage it....Thak u very much take care, good luck with ur cycles..

Thread Information