Thread: SLIN only

decadbal is offline Banned

SLIN only

a new guy at the gym was talkin to me about runnin slin alone, and ive never really thought about it, other than the bad things, anyone ever try it?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    There are people that run it alone.....You said that he was a new guy....A new guy to the gym or a new guy to gear? Because i wouldnt reccomend that anyone use slin that doesnt know what they are doing...Slin isnt like AAS it CAN and WILL kill you.

yea, hes new to juice, he has lifted a while, i explain the eatin process for slin, and how easily some can go into coma and possibly death, and he is all about doing it, bc of the results someone he trusts promised him.. no clue though, i told him i woudlnt run slin with gh.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Let me tell you this, if you mess around with insulin one mistake could cost you your life.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    bad bad move, there are plenty of AS that will give you great results like slin.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    refer him to the board b4 he duz something drastically stupid bro!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    yea, hes new to juice, he has lifted a while, i explain the eatin process for slin, and how easily some can go into coma and possibly death, and he is all about doing it, bc of the results someone he trusts promised him.. no clue though, i told him i woudlnt run slin with gh.
    lol....The way you people are acting, using slin is like playing russian roullette....slin is not that dangerous....im not advocating newbs using it.....if you do use, just read up and take precautions.....also, slin is almost necessary for gh use

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    good point, i mean i'm not saying its gonna kill him either, but he sounds like hes new to the juice game and hasnt done his research or taken precautions and without the knowledge, hes gonna hurt himself........agreed?

yes he could possibly hurt himself....glad he would come here and ask about it than listen to the new guy at the gym

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    lol....The way you people are acting, using slin is like playing russian roullette....slin is not that dangerous....im not advocating newbs using it.....if you do use, just read up and take precautions.....also, slin is almost necessary for gh use
    i totally agree.

everyone who has never used it before is quick to jump on the 'dangerous' bandwagon because of what circulates around here and other boards.

a monkey could run slin after finding out the dosage that brings him to the threshold of hypo and being careful not to exceed it.

having easy access to simple carbohydrates is a must, and really the only thing that is necessary other than knowing the time the drug stays active. you wouldn't want to hit it and have it peak when you are asleep because you might not wake up.

not for a newbie, but if he reads up and checks out how insulin works he will understand what needs to occur to have success with it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    AGREED!

King Test is offline Banned
    tell him to seriously keep his fat intake low, slin only WILL make you store fat if you are not careful.

TRE
    But why even use it when your new. I have played with the idea of using slin but its not required for me to get the gains needed. You should only run slin a month at a time right. why not take anavar .

"yes he could possibly hurt himself....glad he would come here and ask about it than listen to the new guy at the gym"

im not new, and not coming here for the info, he came to me, ive used slin alone some, but it didnt render the expectations and i hate the diet for it..

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    a new guy at the gym was talkin to me about runnin slin alone, and ive never really thought about it, other than the bad things, anyone ever try it?
    so you used it some and never really thought about it.........

with hgh, not alone, only for about 3days alone, so no i never thought about takin it alone

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    hahaha... BUSTED... you ain't gotta lie to kick it - LOL

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    i'm thinking about taking slin alone. why is that a bad idea?

i am on the keto diet right now, so i'd probably have to switch to something higher in carbs and way less in fat. what do you guys think? i am very interested in running slin alone and seeing the results. i do however want to be precisely sure of how to use it alone.

TRE
    honestly its like people taking dnp when they never have even tried an eca stack. Don't jump to slin unless your extremely experienced with AS.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    honestly its like people taking dnp when they never have even tried an eca stack. Don't jump to slin unless your extremely experienced with AS.
    right on

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly. It's like anything else. Use moderation and educate yourself. Could it be lethal? Yes if the user was an idiot who just decided to start injecting insulin without learning how much to start at and know what and when to eat. I did a 4 week cycle in Feb 3 days a week of Humalog 10 units post workout and put on two or three pounds of new muscle.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    if you're using slin is i'm assuming it's impossible to stay on a keto diet...right?

Thread Information