Mooky is offline New Member

Finaplix: What results am i suppose to feel?

Aight, first of all ive taken several cycles before- like deca d-bol winnie. now ive decided to take finaplix winnie and EQ, im taken 75 mg of Fina ED..ive been taken it for about 2 weeks, ive noticed alot of water lose.. i thought fina was to be about 3 times more powerful than TEST.. i feel about the same, not really that much more aggressive... what am i suppose to be feeling from it, i just don't feel as BIG as i did when i was on d-bol for instance, is it suppose to BLOW me up or what, considering what im taken with it? somebody give me some advice and what they experienced from it.. i know i made it right also, i posted a thread on that while back and i did everything Right.. so just leave me a little advice on what i should feel from it. thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it is actually about 7 times stronger.

you can't compare fina to any other drug because it is like apples to oranges. the fina will produce large strength gains, minimal water retention, and be a good synergist with the winstrol /EQ.

you really should be running test in a cycle like this...there are countless threads on fina, so read up about results.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually i like your cycle, but if your used to dbol ,deca , and test then the cycle your on is gonna be almost exactly the opposite. no water gain at all, youll lean up, and youll see your strength skyrocket from the fina and once the EQ gets working. whats your dosage on the EQ and winni?

here's another way of looking at it, you may not blow up all big like when you were on your old cycle but at least this time youll keep your gains, wont look like a water ballon, and will be hard as a freaking peice of granite with the right diet.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    ... also a lot of people only start seeing real fina gains after week 4 or 5 so just be patient. Like they said, Strength, no water retention, and I gained a lot of solid muscle from it. Good luck.

Mooky is offline New Member
    thanks for the Input guys, i guess im just a little unpatient, im taking bout 300 mg of winnie a week and 400 mg of EQ once a week, ive not really see that much difference in strength gains though, not any stronger as when i was on deca and d-bol

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky
    thanks for the Input guys, i guess im just a little unpatient, im taking bout 300 mg of winnie a week and 400 mg of EQ once a week, ive not really see that much difference in strength gains though, not any stronger as when i was on deca and d-bol
    what week are you on? im about to start week 3 of my cycle and i notice a little strength gain, but i figure the tren isnt really in me till i start getting the night sweets again. last time it was at the end of week 3 that i started getting them. so i guess ill see how my body is doing now

Thread Information