Matrix78 is offline Associate Member

Question about a Bicep injection

a few min ago i injected by left bicept for the first time, it was with 1cc of home brew fina i did myself. the injection itself went smooth no pain no nothing i asperated no blood all was good so i injected, no a few min later the outter area of my forarm and a lil bit of my bicept hast that tingly numbe feeling like i slept on it ... is everything ok?? i've never hit my bicep before so i dont know what to expect

thanx for any insite

I assume you injected the inside (medial) head of your bicep rather than the outside? If so, there are several nerves that run just beneath it. In any event, it sounds like you clipped a nerve. It's odd that you didn't feel it at the time. I may be wrong, but that's my guess.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    your right i hit the inside half of my bicept, and yeah i ddint think i was anywhere near a nerve cause i didnt feel it a bit, i've shot clost to nevers before in other areas and you know **** well your near one then, this was as pain less as could be... altho i'm pleased to say the numbing is going away had me a lil nervious for a lil bit

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Glad to hear you're feeling better.

IMHO I would use a 5/8 pin for biceps.

Thread Information