bigvlad is offline Junior Member

if you start back too soon??

what are the effects of getting back on a cycle after say only 6 weeks as opposed to staying off the full 12 weeks? (assuming that is how long my last cycle was) i have just finished up with clomid therapy. my last cylce consisted of 600mg test enanth weeks 1-12, 400mg equipoise 1-12 and 30mg dbol weeks 1-6.
    Last edited by bigvlad; 03-15-2004 at 09:48 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvlad
    what are the effects of getting back on a cycle after say only 6 weeks as opposed to staying off the full 12 weeks? (assuming that is how long my last cycle was) i have just finished up with clomid therapy. my last cylce consisted of 600mg test enanth weeks 1-12, 400mg equipoise 1-12 and 30mg dbol weeks 1-6.
    assuming you are recovered, there would be no effects.....go to the doctor and have bloodwork done to give you an idea of where you stand

Solrock is offline Member
    As Asym said, it would be a good idea to get blood work done. this will give you much more insight into your actual health.

What cycle will this be for you, your second? It gets harder and harder to have time on=time off the more you cycle.

bigvlad is offline Junior Member
    yeah no kidding...this is my third cycle, and im ready to get going again.

Im waiting, only have 15 more days to go... I know how hard it is to hold off but time keeps on going by and everyday you make it that's one day closer to the start again... Just hold off 6 weeks flies by.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    For me it's all about the bloodwork but if your not sure time on ='s time off.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvlad
    Starting a cycle too soon is similar to staying on one long cycle. For example, doing a 10-week cycle, waiting only a few weeks and jumping on a 12-week cycle is very similar to staying on a 22-week cycle, if you have not given your body a chance to regain its normal functions between cycles--particularly the functions of the HPTA.

By getting back on a cycle too soon, you:
    1. Increase the chances of shutting down your HPTA so hard that it will be difficult to recover your natural testosterone levels once you end the cycle. This also depends on the compounds used. For example, using Deca for a long period of time can have adverse, long-term effects on the HPTA.

2. Increase the chances of side effects due to extensive exposure to steroids and increase the damage that can be quietly done to your heart if blood pressure remains relatively high during the short period off.

3. Decrease the effects of the second cycle (the cycle which occurs after the short break). The body reaches homeostasis within approximately 2 months. If you do not let your body readjust using at least the time on = time off rule, then your body may not have recovered enough to grow as well as possible during the next cycle. NOTE: Do a search using the phrases "homeostasis" and/or "long cycles" to learn more about the positve and negative sides of running a long cycle, wich (as previously mentioned) is similar to running two shorter cycles with an inadequate recovery period between them.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-15-2004 at 12:18 PM.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Time on = Time off.

Thread Information