ADIDAS11608 is offline New Member

My Third Cycle(Any Input?)

Hi,

I'm 23 years old, 6ft 2in, 175lbs. After re-search i realise that my previous cycles sucked, but we live and learn don't we. Sp please don't give me any hardass feeback about them, because i now know. Started off last year at 140lbs. 1st Cycle was purely Deca , 500mg p/w. 2nd cycle purely Sus, 500mg p/w. Got good gains from the Sus. Worked my ass off at the gym and ate a high protein diet whilst on my cycles.. Been speaking to a few guys on here and this is the cycle a few people have recommended, what do the rest of you think?

1-4 Dbol 25mg p/d
    1-10 Deca - 300mg p/w
    1-10 Sust - 500mg p/w (250mg e3d)
    1-10 Nolv e/d

Any thoughts on what kinda gains we would be looking at? Cheers guys

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    that looks like a pretty solid cycle, i dont know whether you just forgot to include it or don't have it, but you need pct

ADIDAS11608 is offline New Member
    yes mate, just forgot to add it, 10-13 Nolv and Clom. What kind of gains do you think we'll be looking at bro?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well i can't say specifically what you're going to gain but i've seen people gain over 20 pounds with something like this, it all depends on how you train and eat(your diet is gonna be the most key thing to gettin big, EAT EAT EAT) good luck with it bro!!

Sorken is offline Member
    Hmm.. I think to get the most of you sust, you should run it atleast e2d to get a solid test level. So in my opinion you should change the sust to a singel ester test, like enth or cyp.. But sust e3d works well too..
    So If you have you diet right you should gain some pounds.. don't know how much because thats hard to say !!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    make sust 1-11
    and pct 14-16

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    make sust 1-11
    and pct 14-16
    yeah.... need to wait 3 weeks before starting your pct bro

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    i am running almost the exact sme cycle, but i have my sust at 750 and my dbol at 40. keep in touch and let me know how yours is going. good luck

pragmatic is offline New Member
    Also running this as a second cycle (week 5, everything's working great so far), and was thinking of adding Anavar between the last sust injection and the onset of pct to keep a more constant level of anabolic activity (I like sust from prior experience but don't like the long half-life). Whats the word on this?

I know a faster acting test would accomplish the same thing, but Ive read that Anavar is less suppressive. Waste of money? Stroke of brilliance?

Any views?

Thread Information