Rubberbandman is offline New Member

Exclamation How does this cycle sound?

my first cycle i used the test 200 enanthate alone for 7 weeks. I had 10cc's and i started out only taking 1cc a week and then i kicked it up to 1.5cc's and even topped out w 2cc's my last two weeks. I liked the results as far as strength and size, it just didnt put that much weight on me. So Im thinking about using this as my next cycle tell me how it sounds or give suggestions on how to make it better.

Weeks 1,2,3 : 1cc: Test 200 & 1 50mg winny tab a day
    Weeks 4,5 :1.5cc: Test 200 & 1 50mg tab a day
    Weeks 6,7 :2cc: Test 200 & 1.5 50mg winny tabs a day
    Week 8: Discontinue usage of Testosterona 200 but keep taking 1 50mg winny Tab a day

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You only need to post your cycle once...........

Don't pyramid your dosages of test..... all your doing is making your blood levels unstable and risk more sides. Winny should be ran 6 weeks too much stress on your liver. Also, 8 weeks for this cycle is too short..... it's about that time or a little earlier is whn you will make the most gains.

1 - 10 Enan 400mg
    7 - 12 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 1 day after last winny dose:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    no need to ramp the doses bro... stick with 400 mg/wk and just take a shot every mon and thurs (1cc) this will give u a total of 400 mg EW. i would personally run the test to 10 weeks as well..

Rubberbandman is offline New Member
    so if the cycle needs to be longer than 8 weeks but the winny only needs to be 6 what should i do

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberbandman
    so if the cycle needs to be longer than 8 weeks but the winny only needs to be 6 what should i do
    Shift the winny accordingly so that it still "staggers" past the test for the appropriate clearing time. Mudman's layout, as usual, is the ideal. If you don't like his exact numbers, at least remain true to his "staggering" of the winny and test during the clearing time of the enan ester, that's spot on.

palequail is offline Banned
    basically don't run orals for longer than 6 weeks...toxic to the liver...you can start it at the beginning or the end...usually winny is done at the end to harden up..whereas Dbol or Anadrol is in the beginning to get the big strength and weight gains...

Thread Information