Thread: VPX Sports

rebellifter is offline New Member

VPX Sports

I am currently on a test-e, EQ, Winny stack and I was thinking about adding some methylized products. I am thinking about taking Gangsta test or M1T from VPX and I wanted to know if anyone has had any results with this or if it is a waste of time. A buddy works at a supplement/vitamin store here and is going to give me whatever I want at a HUGE discount. Any advice greatly appreciated

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    why on earth would you want to add anything to your cycle? especially that garbage

ColdSore is offline Banned
    what the hell is "gangsta test"

This gangsta test product is a prosteriod that is supposed to be like Halo and Masteron . I was going to take it b/c it's supposed to get your vascularity up.

If it's crap it's crap but I have a friend who gained 11lbs in two weeks on 20mg of M1T from this company.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    m1t can put some weight on you....but you won't keep it.....the sides are in most cases worse than aas.....and it is more expensive than aas

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellifter
    This gangsta test product is a prosteriod that is supposed to be like Halo and Masteron . I was going to take it b/c it's supposed to get your vascularity up.

If it's crap it's crap but I have a friend who gained 11lbs in two weeks on 20mg of M1T from this company.
    why would you waste your money on prosteroid product when you are already running a real cycle?

use the money you would waste on M1T or 'gangsta test' and make 45ml of fina.

you will be much happier with that than the inferior supplement.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Do you get a free rap CD with your purchase of "Gangsta Test" ???

Hey BigSexy50.... if you could read you would see that I haven't purchased anything, so no I didn't get a rap CD.

Thanks for the info from you other guys. I will steer clear of this stuff even though I was going to get it for $20 instead of the $100 it sells for.

Thanks again

Thread Information