Thread: T-3

allsaucedup is offline Member

T-3

I am thinking of taking this to reduce the b/f. i have heard people say to pyramid it, and i have also seen run the same dose throughout? also i am planning on running something else with it to help to save my muscle mass. what would you recomend enth, prop? any info is appreciated thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    I am thinking of taking this to reduce the b/f. i have heard people say to pyramid it, and i have also seen run the same dose throughout? also i am planning on running something else with it to help to save my muscle mass. what would you recomend enth, prop? any info is appreciated thanks
    Either would be fine, however since you had to ask, I'm assuming you're at least somewhat new to this, therefore I would suggest Enanthate .
    T-3 will eat you alive if you don't keep your Protein extremely elevated....T-3 is Not Predjudice, it'll eat fat and muscle alike.
    There is a very helpful T-3 cycle plan by Cycleon in the Educational Forum.
    TSW

thanks tsw big help bro the t-3 is new to me. i am already injusting about 350 grams of protien a day do you suggest more. i am 6'8" about 320 17% BF

6-8 320??? WT? are you Corn Fed or what...lol...Big Boy there.
    I would say yes at your weight for sure.
    At your weight, you will need approx (everyone is different) 480 gms of Protein to really grow.
    Just to let you get an idea (now remember everyones metabolism is different) I was taking T-3 about 3 months ago, souly for the purpose of elevated Protein synthesis, not cutting, and at 1.5 gms of protein per body pound, I wasn't keeping up.
    So I would start with AT LEAST 1.5 gms per body pound, see how that works for you, and adjust from there.
    If a loss in Body Fat is you main goal, I would drop about 800-1200 calories, but up my protein to 1.5 -2 gms per pound, and go very easy on the carbs, plus hit the cardio HARD.
    TSW

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    I currently on my 4th week of t3 at 100mcg a day.

first off, I made a mistake. I should have taken clen with it

this stuff seriously raises your heart rate and keeps you burning calories non stop. it does raise your metabolic alot but you shouldn't eat more, I've experienced that eating makes it completely pointless you just burn most of it and the rest will still be made into fat.

if you want to lose serious weight, eat breakfast only hit the gym and do cardio for 45 minutes or more if you can handle it ( your heart rate will sky rocket after 10 min). once your done then eat a moderate amount for your weight.

I've been doing it for couple weeks, after the workout I drop 2 pounds and then regain 1 pound the next day mostly from water cause I drink 5 litres aday

Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    I currently on my 4th week of t3 at 100mcg a day.

first off, I made a mistake. I should have taken clen with it

this stuff seriously raises your heart rate and keeps you burning calories non stop. it does raise your metabolic alot but you shouldn't eat more, I've experienced that eating makes it completely pointless you just burn most of it and the rest will still be made into fat.

if you want to lose serious weight, eat breakfast only hit the gym and do cardio for 45 minutes or more if you can handle it ( your heart rate will sky rocket after 10 min). once your done then eat a moderate amount for your weight.

I've been doing it for couple weeks, after the workout I drop 2 pounds and then regain 1 pound the next day mostly from water cause I drink 5 litres aday
    Are you taking Clen as well??
    Cuz T-3 shouldn't affect you heart rate that much really, I notice a slight increase the first few days, but that's it..now the Clen, which is usually ran with T-3, will indeed raise your heart rate.
    TSW

I'm just on T3, nothing else which is not a good idea!

I keep hearing that too, some people say it did nothing for their heartrate, while a few say they could hear their heart beating like crazy.

I'm doing this for two more weeks, then going onto my cycle. Trying to lose the extra fat so I control my bf % on my cycle

thanks for the replies guys i usually do 45 min of cardio on an empty stomach 5 days/week so thats not a problem should i keep taking my eca stack or just go with the t-3, and you guys lost any strength with the t-3

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    6-8 320??? WT? are you Corn Fed or what...lol...Big Boy there.
    I would say yes at your weight for sure.
    At your weight, you will need approx (everyone is different) 480 gms of Protein to really grow.
    Just to let you get an idea (now remember everyones metabolism is different) I was taking T-3 about 3 months ago, souly for the purpose of elevated Protein synthesis, not cutting, and at 1.5 gms of protein per body pound, I wasn't keeping up.
    So I would start with AT LEAST 1.5 gms per body pound, see how that works for you, and adjust from there.
    If a loss in Body Fat is you main goal, I would drop about 800-1200 calories, but up my protein to 1.5 -2 gms per pound, and go very easy on the carbs, plus hit the cardio HARD.
    TSW
    lol corn ....... with that size he needs to be in the nfl playin fussball

Yes you will lose strength if you don't use something else with T3

Clenbutorial is best to save your strength, since its very anti-catabolic

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    Yes you will lose strength if you don't use something else with T3

Clenbutorial is best to save your strength, since its very anti-catabolic
    t3 needs to be ran with test.....clen is a very weak anti-catabolic agent

Thread Information