anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Qve 250 Batch 015, 016

Hey Guys I Got A Couple Of Those Bottles.. They Are The Newer Ones Out There And Not Rated Yet On The Qv Site.. Any Feedback On Eitehr Of Them?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    i got batch 015, been on it for almost 2 weeks now. just starting to kick in
    i havent heard anything bad about it yet

cajun2577 is offline New Member
    Well I have been on it for like 4 weeks of batch 15 and have seen nothing i mean nothing me or my buddy. And i checked the hologram and it peeled of with the little spots like it is supposed to. So i think it might be severly underdosed i was using 750 a week and saw nothing. Sorry bro but my source is legit.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    i learned from my last cycle with QV test. that its not worth **** and i would never again waste anymore of my money on their bunk products. Word of advise "Don't use qv Test"

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    oh no !!!! dont say that. i just started my first cycle 500mg/wk QV test E, one week in, looking forward to some nice gains, if it dont work i will use SYD VET cyp next time and QV can......

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    yea cool, i dont doubt that it is bad i am just curious if its underdosed.. i am going into week 4 of it and have gained but im also on dbol until the end of the week.. they say it takes at least 4 weeks for the test to kick in.. so i will be patient

palequail is offline Banned
    all this talk about QV batches...i've taken so many and you know everytime i'm on one someone is bitcing about how it doesn't work....as of this cycle i've taken batch 13, 14 and 15......i've gained about 15lbs in 8weeks so far.....the gains come slow but the stuff is real... don't trip

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    all this talk about QV batches...i've taken so many and you know everytime i'm on one someone is bitcing about how it doesn't work....as of this cycle i've taken batch 13, 14 and 15......i've gained about 15lbs in 8weeks so far.....the gains come slow but the stuff is real... don't trip
    yah QV **** is good IMO!
    QV all da way

cajun2577 is offline New Member
    I am not knocking it I am just saying that this time ( at 7 weeks) I have seen nothing not even any water weight. I was doing 4 weeks of fina EOD at 75 mgs and 400 of EQ now I can say that my bodyfat has gone down. But I had batches 9,11,12 on the last cycle and gained 22 lbs in 13 weeks mostly water but this time nothing. I mean don't get me wrong I am still doing the QV EQ but just not the test. And I really didn't want to change brands cause the QV stuff is cheap as hell but I had to.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    ahhhh shiiit newps.....im in Hunt. Bch. anyways bro it has taken 7 weeks for me to start seeing gains on my batch 014, just stick with it
    ALWAYS good to hear from the nieghborhood. how about those hot sunny weekend we been having....

i do stand behind qv's EQ.. good stuff but their test is crap

Thread Information