TPAK is offline Associate Member

Thigh or A$$..that is the question!

Ok guys. I am gettin ready to start my first cycle. I posted the cycle here before and was told that it looks great. So I am set as far as that goes. Now for the injection. I would like you opinions on what site is a better place to inject as a newbie. I was thinking the arse but amd now thinking of the thigh as I think it will be easier to see what I am doing. Your thought please?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    A$$ is first IMO, once you build up so much scar tissue you hear a loud pop then crunching as it goes in when you stick yourself, then get creative... leg, shoulder, ect.

thanks Ben ...I will keep that in mind.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I just started my first cycle Sun. I went with the shoulder for the first injection. It went pretty smooth, it was just a little hard to aspirate . No pain at all though.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I would go with thighs if I was you bro. Initially my friends would inject each others glutes, but once I started doing it myself I found thighs the easiest by far. Its very easy to aspirate . I suppose if you are flexible enough to reach around on your ass (I am not) then you could go glutes. Personally, I would definately go with quads, then delts after that. Good luck with the cycle bro.

thanks allot guy. I have a problem with being able to turn around and see the injection site on my arse...that is why I was thinking quads.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quads are the easiest and pain free. You don't have to reach around to do the injection, it's easier to keep your hand steady, and you can see what your doing....... as I got better with quad shots then I started going to other sites to inject.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i haven;t done anythingb ut the glute... i find it is painless though and rarely ever sore afterward... if you don;t have someone to lend you a helping hand then by all means give the shoulders or thighs a try... just be aware with the thighs many people find on their first shot there legs is very sore after, it eventually subsides... (sometime people complain it hurts to walk), i have no experience in this area but though id just give u a heads up...

Thanks allot guys. I have been thinking along the same lines as you Mud. I will be able to see what I am doing. That is a big plus. I am sure everyone responds differently to everything. From test to injections. I guess I will find out how I react soon enough. Thanks again for all your ideas.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Thigh, cause its easier to aspirate and visualize, look for veins if you can see them. Make sure you go more lateral to keep away from those nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Thigh, cause its easier to aspirate and visualize, look for veins if you can see them. Make sure you go more lateral to keep away from those nerves.

Oh sure...**** it...had to bring up the nerve thing didn't you....lol. Now I am going to be worried as s hit about that...

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    what do you guys mean its hard to asperate. I mean i always just shove it in my ass pull back, see nothing, then go. should i be doing something different

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    Oh sure...**** it...had to bring up the nerve thing didn't you....lol. Now I am going to be worried as s hit about that...
    if you go slow (as hard as that may sound, as opposite basically jabbin it in in your ass) then i think you will be able to feel when you come close to a nerver (i could be wrong though) I think you will feel pressure and then a slight pain the closer you get, in that case just pull out and move to another location....
    whatever you chose bro best of luck.,.

Hey thanks for all the advice. I think I have decided on quad injects. I want to be able to see what the hell I am doing.

BBBB83 - Sounds like you are doing it right. I just wanted to know which injection site would be the easiest for a newbie.

im not gay but. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    Ok guys. I am gettin ready to start my first cycle. I posted the cycle here before and was told that it looks great. So I am set as far as that goes. Now for the injection. I would like you opinions on what site is a better place to inject as a newbie. I was thinking the arse but amd now thinking of the thigh as I think it will be easier to see what I am doing. Your thought please?
    ...i like it in the a$$..<--really just kidding. ..hmmmm in a way... .err i guess.... .anyways no pain, i can see what im doing, and after i inject i massage the area squat down a few reps inplace and alittle more massaging the cheek...also switching a$$ cheeks with injections...but i just talk to a dude in the gym and he says shoulder injects are safe...true?? i guess theres less vains in shoulders??

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    I have been doing glutes/delts. I am going to try thighs though. I am right handed and trying to stick my left ass cheeck is a real bizitch! If I had it to do over again...I would have started w/thighs and worked the other sites from there.

Glutes all the way. I've yet to have any problem with glute shots, so until I do I'm staying there.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Go with the quads... easier and less painful. I also found my ass bleed a bit more. don't want any juice leaking!

Thanks for all the help guys.. I have decided to go with Quads first then try different sites from there.

my first injection spot was the delt, i got so paranoid that it would work better for my chest if i did delt injections so i just kept hitting the delts.i didnt know too much then but even now, my delts is still the choice

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB83
    what do you guys mean its hard to asperate. I mean i always just shove it in my ass pull back, see nothing, then go. should i be doing something different
    Asparate is to pull back and be sure that you have'nt hit anything.

Tpak- I started my first cycle in my delts and felt pretty comfortable. As someone said thighs are a little painful at first. First being one or two times tgen it subsides. Oh, delts are alot easier if you can prop your arm on something ... i.e. the toilet or desk. Good luck bro.:spudnik4:

To be honest guy the thought of a 1" needle for for quads sounds a hell of alot better than 1.5" for the arse. Delts make me a little nervous becauseI am afraid I will hit the bone. I am sure I am being stupid but oh well..Thanks again guys.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yea you wont hit bone the muscle is alot thicker than you think! I tried my quad this morning. I had some trouble, but when I finally got it right it was fine. I went in fine the first time, but the needle slipped out of my hand and moved way over, so I tried again, but I had some pain about half way in the second and third time. The fourth try went fine. It was probably just because I was nervous!

**** guy!!! four times...now that sounds a little painful.

ohhhhhhhh hitting the bone, now you want a story-

long time ago when i had a cc of sust ready to go, i injected in the delt, but i injected a little too high up.ya well i hit the bone,not only did i hit the bone but, my stupid ass for some odd reason felt like adding abit more pressure to see what the problem was-well when i pulled it out there was no pain, but boy was that feeling weird. think about that little tiny needle scratching on your bone............

makin you cringe?

Did you really have to tell me (a newbie) that story???? LOL

hehe, sum1 had to hear it, it even makes me cringe at how dumb i was when i did it.

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    TPAK I think everyone goes trough the same thing on there first injection. Man I was a little nervous. I actually kept finding excuses to put it off another week. Like I felt like I was getting a cold one week and said man I better wait till next week. Just fire your self up and just do it. Once your done its like man that was nothing. So I actually look forward to shot day. Good Luck!

Thanks guys. Like you said. I think once the first one is over and done with I will be fine. I won't be doing my first cycle till around May. So I have plenty of time to think about it.

Swellin Guest
    I have injected everywhere except: forearms, calves, lats & glutes. I can't reach around for a long enough time to try the glutes. I have enough other sites that I like, so I haven't hit glutes. No chance in hell of my trying calves...too many horror stories. Same thing for forearms. I will be trying lats in the next week or so. I may even try glutes.

The two easiest injections I have are quads and tris. I can do either with no problems at all. I highly recommend quad shots for a first injection. They are easy to control and they are right in front of you...you can see what you are doing.
    I prop my foot on the side of the tub or on top of the sh!tter. I lean in slightly, this gives the quad a nice stretch. It keeps the muscle relaxed for the injection. You don't want a tense muscle. Once you find a spot on the muscle that all goes well, try and use a visual cue to locate that exact same spot in the future. Use a mole or a scar...say 6 inches up and two inches in from that scar.
    Hit the upper, outer portion of the quad...4-6 inches above the big hump close to your knee.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ass...wait on the quads, they are slightly more comp, not really, but till u get used to it, id stick with delt and ass

Thread Information