Thread: ghb

strongNlean is offline Junior Member

ghb

what does ghb actually do? and why have so many pro athletes been using it, is it just because its either not banned or has been able to be tested?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro its a drug ,its banned big time ,idoesnt get u big or anything like that ,it ****s u up ,like alcahol kinda ,it helps u go to sleep ,thast what it was used originally used for ,

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    GHB=Date Rape drug
    GH= Growth Hormone
    Bodybuilders and athletes use GH for training, Not GHB

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    GHB was and is still used in bodybuilding although it was more popular in the 80s and 90s. It is useful for the sleep properties that it carries. It is a sleep aid and promotes the acceleration and longevity of REM paterns while sleeping. All of us know the importance of sleep, how it aids in recovery, in the release of GH in the body, and helping those of use that use stimulants (ECA & Clen ) to sleep better. This is how it was designed for safe and effective use. Like most drugs somebody found a way to abuse it, destroy its reputation, and ruin it for those of us that are responsible.

decadbal is offline Banned
    date rape, as covered, id never take it if i were u, since most is made in bathtubs in someones basement...

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    The only problem with GHB as a sleep aid is that it wakes you up in about 4-6 hrs. It's great if you like being wide awake in the middle of the night.

rudy actually it happens to be most bbuilders rec drug of choice ,non toxic,conerts to carbona and water ,when used safely and correctly i emphasize correctly , it actually has some benfits ,plus the enxt morning u dint feel like **** adn dosnt **** with urtraining

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    date rape drug ???i thought that was rohypnal(roofies) thats not the same as GHB....GHB is a mild sleep enhancement drug if anything

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    ghb is a date rape drug, it causes memory loss and makes you extremely horny, so scumbags would slip it into girls drinks, as far as a sleep aid, it's f*ckin great! trust me i know, i LOVE GHB!!!, on myself, i've never given it to anyone else

its not a date rape drug ,if u drink too much alcahol it causes memory loss aslo is that a date rape drug aslo ?yeha anyhting can can be used as a date rape drug ,if u mix ghb with alc it has very bad sides .

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    rudy actually it happens to be most bbuilders rec drug of choice ,non toxic,conerts to carbona and water ,when used safely and correctly i emphasize correctly , it actually has some benfits ,plus the enxt morning u dint feel like **** adn dosnt **** with urtraining
    I agree fully, but one bad apple can ruin it for everyone. If the manufacturers had the type of money that the alcohol industry does, it would not be illegal IMO.

-moto

Essy is offline Associate Member
    What ever you do dont drink on it. I have heard of many people overdosing because they drank alcholol while taking the drug. My friend was one of them, luckily he lived.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    GHB is actually an narcolepsy drug. Many people take it everyday at far higher doses than you do to get high. Check it out http://xyrem.info/overviewhp.htm

exactly motto !dr ma ,xyrem is the pharm name ,no wlook at this,right beifore the phrm companiies cam out with it ,they did operation webslinger and crackd downon it hard ,try to get all the people that deal it or sell the raw materials to make it ,they busted a **** load ,shortly after xyerm was introduced ,hmmm .......weird huh ?all about the money ,they know it cost penneys to make but they want torape u and the insurance for it ,another thing is ,l tryptophan ,they did the exact same thing with that and prozac ,fast has it that it worked better then prozac ,non habit forming and natural but no they dont want that ,they want ur money ,so they said that one bad bacththat came out of china the only case ever occuring ,gave them that reason to ban it , were on oir way to a great police state .

Thread Information