premium66 is offline New Member

Exclamation Kidneys hurt on fina, HELP QUICK

Used fina on and off for a year or two. This time my kidneys got really sore and I'm only 6 injects into cycle. I drink a lot of water but I piss excessively and have a sore pain just at my waist line on my right side. I need to have some advice on this and need to know what supplements to take to help support the kidneys. Is this a common thing while on fina? I have read over and over about the kidney toxcicity of fina but have never had any problems with it before and need some input. Do the kidneys repair themselves over time when off of aas use? Please help me asap. THanks in advance from a new member.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Drink some more water and got to the Doc or ER - you need to get your kidneys functions checked - does it only hurt while peeing ( or just after ) or does it hurt all the time ?

It never hurts when I piss, it is just sore on my side. When I don't take the fina for a few days the pain goes almost completely away. I also get the slight lower back pain that everyone talks about. It's not that easy for me to go the the doc or ER since the AS is on such a complete "down low" and my family works at the hospital. I will obvioulsly go if syptoms get worse since I have now discontinued the AS use. Please let me know what your experiences are bros. Thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Tons of cranberry juice or extract

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If damage is being done to your kidneys, you should be having discolored urinations due to blood. Are you?

Cranberry juice, I'm going to the store to get some! Is it pretty common to have this type of deal going on? I'm not a hardcore user at all and use very moderate levels and so it's hard for me to believe that this is a rare thing. I know everyone is different. DaBull, what have you seen on this?

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If damage is being done to your kidneys, you should be having discolored urinations due to blood. Are you?

No, I drink so much water that my urine is almost clear. The pain is in my lower back but very light pain and the main deal is it feels like I have a very light throb in my right abdomin just above my hip. I thought the kidneys were protected by the rib cage but a buddy had some kidney problems from taking orals and he said the pain was at his beltline. He's doing good now but I can't get ahold of him to see what his deal was.

Well Bro - you could go in and the Doc will diagnose you with renal insufficiency ( unknown cause ) happens all the time when people use things like meth - they get dehydrated - we treat them all the time or maybe a bladder infection - being dehydrated predisposes you to this and using AS predisposes you to infections by suppressing your immunity - I would get it looked at just the same if it keeps hurting Bro - best of luck - keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by premium66
    Cranberry juice, I'm going to the store to get some! Is it pretty common to have this type of deal going on? I'm not a hardcore user at all and use very moderate levels and so it's hard for me to believe that this is a rare thing. I know everyone is different. DaBull, what have you seen on this?
    On fina I get kidney pumps at times and cranberry juice flushes it right out.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Well Bro - you could go in and the Doc will diagnose you with renal insufficiency ( unknown cause ) happens all the time when people use things like meth - they get dehydrated - we treat them all the time or maybe a bladder infection - being dehydrated predisposes you to this and using AS predisposes you to infections by suppressing your immunity - I would get it looked at just the same if it keeps hurting Bro - best of luck - keep us posted
    Not that you are using Meth - just prone to dehydration - Fina can be nephrotoxic

I'll hook up with a good amount of cranberry and then give it a week and see what happens. I have used fina for long amount of time with no problems but I think I was getting a less potent mix before. At 175 lbs, does 75-85mgs eod seem a little high? Also using with the low amounts of test. I get amazing results from fina and used to love the stuff. Maybe I am just over doing it. Come to think of it, the first time I used this batch of fina, I got the pain the very next morning. It went away after a week and then I started up cycle again and it's back.

You guys are all awesome! THANKS. I have been a member of another board for over a year and I put this post in and the bros gave me about 2 weak responses and so I am bailing and moving to this forum. I alos like how this forum works. Thanks guys. Thanks for helping out a newbie member. I'll keep you posted and please keep the comments coming in.

Along with the cran juice...drink 1 1/2 gals of water every day

You guys are all awesome! THANKS. I have been a member of another board for over a year and I put this post in and the bros gave me about 2 weak responses and so I am bailing and moving to this forum. I alos like how this forum works. Thanks guys. Thanks for helping out a newbie member. I'll keep you posted and please keep the comments coming in.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    A firend of mine had the same problem with fina...(I was lucky and never did but I drank an insane amount of water). Then again he was drinking a lot of beer as well so that would hurt. But I know he started drinking cranberry juice and just carrying a bottle of water with him all the time and he took some milk thistle tablets as well. Cleared his problem up. Hope this helps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by premium66
    Anytime Bro - glad to see we have a convert LOL

Well, the kidneys seem fine, I drink a gallon or two of water daily, cranberry extract constantly, and of course milk thistle for liver. I use eod so the day after sticking, I feel fine again. After I stick, I get a light kind of irritation feeling in my side and I have to piss a lot. My lower back does'nt really hurt anymore. The only thing that I can't figure out is why I can feel it in my lower side. I never felt fina before....Is this too uncommon and should the fina be stopped completely? I know that the Dr. is great place to start but it's not a real option for me. If something bad happened, of course I would pay him a visit. I don't want to do any long term damage and I am on a very light dose, lightened it up to be safer... thoughts????

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Dumb newbie question: So how come it says in the drug profile that most Fina users apply it transdermally (meaning on the skin) as opposed to injection? Doesn't seem to be the case from what I've been reading from Fina users.

kspump is offline New Member

Ouch!!

Fina not only made my urination painful, I had to go every 15 minutes for a little squirt. Not worth it!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Mo'water...mo supps!

You say that fina is'nt worth it but if you break it down, it's really a nice supp with moderate sides. I get much more aggressive with different forms of test. I also don't worry about gyno much at all (except from the TE) being stacked. I'm not arguing that it's worth it for you to take it, I just have different views on it and what it can do. First time I did fina was a fina only cycle and I loved it. I put on over 22 lbs and kept a little over half with no post cycle recovery done. (was a typical newbie mistake).

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You NEED to be taking in cranberry juice like da bull said. You also need to start running Milk Thistle and ALA. Saw Palmetto won't hurt.

Ok, I'm taking milk thistle and cranberry extract, what about the ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) How many MG's daily would be a good amount for 175-180 lbs.? I have never taken the ALA before but looking to take it. Get it at any health nutrition store?

decadbal is offline Banned
    they have ya covered, cran and milkthistle.....works for me, im usually better in about 2 days, if not immediatly

Thread Information