fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

600mg w, Test, too much for 1st cycle?

6'1" 164lbs,

I am going to start my first cycle when I hit or get close to t he 170lb mark. Will 300mg TEST shot twice a week be too much for my first cycle, 600mg total w?

Cycle:
    1-10: 300mg test shot twice a week (Cust blend 50/50, 150mgETH, 150mg CYP, 300mg/ml)
    1-15: 10mg NOLVA ed
    1-15: .25 liquidex ed
    12-15: clomid

Solrock is offline Member
    No... you should be set with that. i wouldn't got more than 600 for a first cycle, but you should be fine. If need be, you could always draw a little less on the syringe to adjust downward.

Are you running the Roschmann Testexx?
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-14-2004 at 09:53 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    looks like a well planned cycle for a first timer, you obviously did your research. although 600mgs of test at 164 pounds might be a bit much. you could get away with less but since you have the gear its cool. At least you won't be wasting your virgin receptors.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i would just go with 500. Dont do 600 unless you need it. More gear does not mean more results...but many times more sides. 600 is not going to killyou but i dont think that you will get that much more out of 600 than 500 and this will save you gear and money. Maybe try running 500 for 12 weeks instead of 10. That is what i am going to do

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Well actually I read a paper where they juiced up a bunch of healthy 22-29 yr olds with enanth ranging from 250 mg/wk to 600 mg/wk, a 3000 cal/day diet, and they weren't allowed to exercise at all.

Can you guess who made the most gains in lean muscle mass?

Right, the guys who were given 600 mg/wk. Without training that group made about 12 lbs. in gains for 12 weeks. The gains were linear, with the 250 mg/wk guys making the least and 600 the most.

The conclusion they drew was that gains were only dependent on dosage. Age didn't matter and weight didn't matter.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    500mg would be enough, 250mg every 4 days.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    No... you should be set with that. i wouldn't got more than 600 for a first cycle, but you should be fine. If need be, you could always draw a little less on the syringe to adjust downward.

Are you running the Roschmann Testexx?
    Testexx it will be. I can't wait to start, a few weeks to go.

Thread Information