Thread: how much gear

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member

how much gear

How much gear do you think you would need to have on you before you go to jail when crossing the border. I need to pick up a couple bottles of Anavar and some primo and always thought it would just be taken away but my buddy says different.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    well im not sure of a hard rule, but i would assume that anything considered over personal use amounts. Some say that a loose rule is gear amounts over a 3 month supply for one person is considered more than personal use

TRE
    So what is the charge for personal use anyways.

i dont really have any experience with it, but i know that a lot of times at the border they will just take your gear and possibly issue you a citation. However, you could get popped with possession charges and if it is enough you might get with intent to distribute. Simple possession charges will usually result in probabtion and hefty fines and court costs but it really all depends on many factors such as past record etc. With the government trying to crack down they may be a bit more harsh, but probation is probably what you would be looking at. Distribution charges will most likely result in either a suspended sentence with probation or actual jail time.

TRE
    great it used to be easy but now that I'm as big as I am its pretty ****1ng obvious.

the price we pay to be big. We use roids to get big, but once we use them we get big. once were big it is hard to get roids, but we need them to be big. Kind of a catch 22

TRE
    no crap, anybody here been caught before?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why dont you try shipping it across?...it might be worth a try....or get a runner

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    why dont you try shipping it across?...it might be worth a try....or get a runner
    yeah but i would almost say that shipping has far greater odds of not making it than actually going across.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    50 dosage units is considered personal use when coming across the border... at least thats the amount you're "allowed" to declare according to fed. regulations... i would stick with under 5 10cc bottles. i believe that 100 5 mg tabs is considered one dosage unit = 10 cc of gear but im not positive.

TRE
    OK so 500 pills is the max for me to keep it personal.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro just shup it .. Why not ?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    BrI meant SHIPPING IT ..

TRE
    drive my ass down there then just ship it back, never done that, cant I get rolled just as easily. They will know my address.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea just hump it across the border somewhere smart as ****.... run some ideas by me thru pm if u want to brainstorm... good luck mofo

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy TRE,

All they will do to you w/ personnel use amounts is a fine for not declaring. Its about $500.00, plus they will take your stuff. Do what I do. Make several trips across the border during your trip. Never carry enough to get a serious charge against you. Plus if you have a wife or g/f they can help you carry the stuff back. Hell, I know peeps that have even used their kids to carry stuff back across the border. I've got an 8yo daughter and I make her carry the toys that she buys, but I will never use her to carry stuff back. The wife has carried stuff like clomid and nolvadex back for me, but nothing that would get her in trouble.

Just put the stuff in your pockets and if you get searched (if they tell you to empty your pockets, don't remove your gear unless you think they will pat you down), play dumb......."Gee, I didn't know I couldn't bring that back." Play dumb, apoligetic, remoseful, and embarressed and they will go easy on you. Be a dickhead and they'll hammer you.

Just my $.02.

Stengun

TRE
    Thanks guys, I'm out for the day Catch you guys later.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I had a buddy get caught driving back across with $1600 worth (vet prices) that took all the gear and fined him 2k.....Nothing went on his record...

Thread Information