Thread: First Cycle

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

First Cycle

Im planning on taking the plunge later this year and want to do it right hears what im looking for. I would love a cycle that would give the most gains least side effects, and most gains retained not going to happen, of course if it was that easy everyone on hear would be 200 lbs plus after two cycles. Ok so for the compimise I am looking size gain, more so than strenght gains. Don'thttp://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77975&highlight=NEWBIE+CYCLES get me wrong I want to be stronger. Who doesn't I just want a large physical presence more. If I could gain 20-25 lbs on the cycle and retain 80% of these gain after pct I would be happy. Any more and I'd be grinning from ear to ear. Let me stree again I'm not going on till I've reach 170lbs plus and keeped it for more than a months. Well if im 15 lbs heavier I'll still want to be relatively lean before going in. Anything below 15% bodyfat before going on I'll be fine with. I'm naturally lean so if my bodyfat went past this before I went wrong It think its my bodys way of telling me get your diet righjt first. (Current bodyfat 9% if I went if to 15% 12 lbs of my gains would be fat mass and if I'm put it on that quickly so soon I'D really have to think things threw and put them in perspective) Hears how my planned cycle looks now

Sustanone 500mg p/w Weeks 1-14
    Deca 200mg p/w Weeks 3-13
    Anadrol 100mg p/d Weeks 1-3
    Dianabol 20-40 p/d Week 3-6 20/30/40/20 In that order

If this is serious off court can some fill me in. I Anadrol will only give short term gains that why I only have them for three weeks at a lowish dose (well its all relative) Ok they are known for their toxidity as well being group 17 aplha. Are there any food to avoid during this stage of the cycle or should I cut the anadrol out altogether and stick with the bol for the first six weeks.
    From what I can work out cos I'll be using Sustanon till the end of the cycle and its longest acting ester has a half life of over a week probally in your system for three weeks after last administration. From what I can gather that means you start pct three weeks after last administration. This seems very late too start. Can I start it earlier than this maybe at two week get a little less gain but reduce the potential losses. Carrying on till the normal duration after last admin. Maybe I have this bit wrong thats why I,m asking all this in good time before cycling. Should I use something to blocks estrogen receptors during my cycle and switch to anti-estrogen novalex and clomid after or is this down to personal choice/experience. Thanks for all your help so far bros.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    first cycle

test cyp or enth 300-500mg wk 10-12 wks
    nolva through out
    clomid pct. 2 wks after last shot
    (if you must have kick start- throw in dbol 20-30mg ed wks 1-4)

joe_capone is offline Member
    ill just tell u what most bros here would normally tell you. if its a first cycle get rid of the sustanon and get enanthate .. sus has to be injected e3d or eod to keep blood levels normal since it contains prop. choose 1.. either anadrol or dbol . u cannot use both of theese compounds they are just way too powerful and will eat ur liver alive. 100 mg of anadrol? are u crazy?
    heres what it should look like

weeks 1-12 500mg/week enanthate
    weeks 1-4 25 mg dbol
    1-12 300 mg deca /week

hope u go colmid and nolva on hand u might need some ldex if your not a fan of water rentation.

razor67 is offline Banned
    to much gear for first cycle.. need to do a bit more research.. here is a good place to start.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=77975

btw, how old are you?

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was Sust only and I wish I had done Test E instead....the EOD injects are hard for 10-12 weeks when it's your first....listen the the guys above....those are some good first cycles.....keep it to two items only at first because you will not know what is giving you adverse sides if you have many.

Research....this site is great and the guys will help you if you do the legwork first. Good Luck.

Ok thanks for all the info. My anadrol point was to drawn on the disparigy between what is considered a safe dose for Dianabol and anadrol (15-35mg for dianabol and 50mg-250mg Anadrol 50 both usued seperately of course and dosed according to experince) as anadrol is considered the most powewrful and potentially most toxic would 50mg dianabol be as toxic as 50mg ANADROL they are two diffrent compounds aren't they. I included Sus in my propsed cycle as its on anobilc resource and listed in a lot of the beginers cycle. In fact this list contains contains cycles which appear to contradict the widely held learn't from experience advice of most people on the board. This is probally where most newbies look first. Also there frequently are as usued in my proposed cycle dbol and anadrol. No wonder newbies like myself come up with bad cycle. On the issue of sus. My logic when I proposed it was as it contained four diffrent esters it would supply a consisted flow of test between cycles.

Is it the range of diffrent compunds and their individule side effects that make them unsuitable for a begginer or because injections are eod/tpw perhaps both. Shold I stick with my glutes as an injection site to give all round results or what is the general consensus on spot injection for a beginer and in general do I use bthem for the cycle. I've read doc holiday article again but these were still unresolved above for me.

On the dbol front should I TAKE 5MG each meal or take them all in the morning.

The proposed cycles offered above sound reasonable I don't see anything malicous in them. How close to the gain I saids I was looking for can I potentially get from these cycles. Sorry for dragging this out but I want to work all this out in good time so I can know what I want to do, how much, what I can expect in terms of gains from my chosen compound and side effects to be expected and prepare for same by delivering consistant calorie intact, good time management in the gym and with regards to sleep. I want to have the drive when starting to get in every second day and not relie on the juice to motivate me into the gym.

Thanks to everyone again for your help.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    PHEW, where do we start. The main reason not to do Sust for a first cycle is because you do have to shoot it a minimum of E3D. Now, DO NOT bridge your DBOL . Keep it consistent. Do NOT run BOTH DBOL and ANADROL together. It will destroy your liver. DBOL's half life is around 4.5 hours, so you need tosplit up the doses every 4 or 5 hours throughout the day.

I'd do the following:

Week 1-4 DBOL 30mg ED (personally I'd leave out DBOL completely)
    Week 1-10 Test Enan 400mg EW (split it up, Mondays and Thursday's, it will keep your levels more consistent
    Nolva 10mg ED
    Clomid - PCT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, if your diet is great, you can easily gain 20 pounds off of a TEST only cycle. Also the main reason everyone is telling you to just do a TEST "only" cycle is because you need to see how your body reacts to it and if you throw in DBOL , you will have no idea which one is giving you sides.

I also hope your over 21 years of age. IF not DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING A CYCLE!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Oh yeah, if your diet is great, you can easily gain 20 pounds off of a TEST only cycle. Also the main reason everyone is telling you to just do a TEST "only" cycle is because you need to see how your body reacts to it and if you throw in DBOL , you will have no idea which one is giving you sides.

I also hope your over 21 years of age. IF not DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING A CYCLE!
    I am 24 next month I said this in my original post by the way.
    I am training over a year had a starting body weight of 105 lbs. I am currently 155lbs and do not intend using any juice till at least august and I am at least 175lbs. I also said if MY gains did not continue to be clean, I would hold off on introducing juice. I made a point a well that the suggested beginners cycles from link on main page include sust, bol, and anadrol more than any other aas. I was hoping someone knew who to contact admin wise to promote safer cycles for beginners.

height 5 9.
    4-5 MEALS A DAY 800-1000
    Work shifts so meal not always at same time.
    Searching for suitable 9-5 job. No juice unless I'm working regular hours i.e proper rest
    3500-4000 calorie a day want to increase to 4500
    Protien from whey, chicken cottage cheese, lean red meat etc 250 gr a day mostly whey Any thing else let me know.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    If you use nolva all the way through, then how are you going to know if you are susceptable to gyno. Why not save the nolva until you see symtoms.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    There's no secret....First cycle = Test only
    Chose one ester and go 10 weeks straight, no higher than 500mg/week.
    tamox and liquidex all the way
    clomid 300/100/50 pct

And yes....with a good quality diet and a nice training regime you will have great gains.

Thread Information